Job title: Life Insurance Agent
Company: Lifetime Insurance Services, Inc.
Job description: Are you a licensed Life insurance agent looking to earn more?
One of the easiest ways to earn more is by maximizing revenue with your current customers. We are looking for licensed Life insurance agents who would like to obtain their P&C insurance license to allow them to cross sell their current customers. You will earn a competitive commission split on new and renewal business that will allow you to work with fewer clients and earn more.
- Goal oriented with a drive to succeed.
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas.
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs.
- People-oriented, outgoing and genuinely enjoy dealing with clients.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Property & Casualty license (must obtain).
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Respond to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages and policy changes.
We have developed a training program that will allow you to be up an running within 2 weeks. We will train you so you understand the companies we work with and their guidelines. We will also train you in our systems. After 1 month you should be fully up and running and focused on sales. A realistic goal for a good agent is to be making 6 figures within 5 years.
Location: Shelby Township, MI
Job date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 02:20:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!