Job title: Library Information Technology Systems – Database Administrator
Company: Genex Systems
Job description: Genex Systems is seeking an experienced Library Information Technology Systems/Database Administrator with United States Coast Guard (USCG) aviation experience. The selected candidate will join a growing team of engineers, technicians and subject matter experts that provide aviation C4ISR systems engineering services, technical assistance, and other services to the CG-413 Program Management Office in Elizabeth City, North Carolina.
Specific duties include:
- Perform and document semi-annual software CM audits.
- Perform software testing procedures.
- Interface with technical SMEs to resolve software CM issues.
- Manage government computer software configurable items in repositatory.
- Write government technical instructions for all aviation assets.
- Provide documentation of software configuration management updates.
- Provide customer service associated with mission specific software defined systems on government aircraft.
- Two (2) years experience in USCG/DoD aviation software configuration management.
- Two (2) years experience in software defined equipment.
- Two (2) years experience supporting C4ISR systems.
- Comprehensive understanding of computer networks/IT database systems.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance
- Must be a United States Citizen
Qualified candidates, including current incumbents, may apply by visiting https://www.genexsystems.com/careers/. For assistance please contact our Human Resources Department by telephone at (757) 838-3850.
Genex Systems LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or any other reasons prohibited under Federal, State or local laws. EOE AA/M/F/D/V.
Location: Elizabeth City, NC
Job date: Tue, 17 May 2022 22:20:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!