Job title: Lead Network and System Architecture Program Manager (JD 001)
Company: Innovative Management & Technology Services
Job description: Join a fast-growing company highly experienced in cyber security, cloud computing, virtualization, big data analytics, and project management! IMTS offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits including tuition reimbursement and employer-contributed 401K, and referral bonuses. We work with the best customers at top government agencies.
Shift/Work Hours: The core hours of operation shall be from 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM or 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM local time.
Security Clearance: Top Secret
Overseeing IT Operations Infrastructure O&M including, virtualization and cloud, Infrastructure Engineering, design, deployment, testing, certification, patching, addressing interoperability issues of all VMware.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, implement, and provide ongoing support of the on-premises hybrid and cloud Infrastructure.
- Serve as the subject matter expert (SME) for all VMware environments.
- Create and maintain an on-premises cloud, software-defined data center infrastructure for both bare-metal and virtual machines with the appropriate SAN, network, or local storage configurations, using both OEM and third-party tools that include virtual storage tools and services.
- Manually and automated provision/configure of all required resources for servers.
- Evaluate, improve, and maintain information security throughout the virtualized infrastructure.
- Monitor and correct storage issues and create recovery processes and hardware for failures and performance bottlenecks.
- Install, configure, test, and maintain system management tools, infrastructure, and server plugins
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks, such as automated provisioning storage with Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Ensure technical documentation exists for all systems and is kept up to date to include inventory and patch levels of all systems to include hostnames, property numbers, IP addresses, enclave, number of cores, number of processors, admin passwords, certificates, and service accounts on a monthly interval.
- Integrate systems with Windows and Linux as it applies to core service dependencies. Engineer and implement solutions for multi-factor authentication with DCMA standardized software and hardware.
- Document system configurations to include passwords, access controls, version number, revision numbers, patch levels, and inventory to include hostnames, TCP/IP addresses, number of processors, and number of cores, memory, and license keys.
- Continually transition knowledge to the Government staff through training and assistance on how to use the technology using industry best practices.
- Provide real-time reporting of provisioned and non-provisioned and utilized resources to include performance metrics for availability, performance, and trends.
- Bachelor’s degree – Six years field related experience may be substituted for Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 10 years of experience supporting a wide variety of enterprise infrastructure technologies and implementations, such as enterprise storage, virtual server implementations, data center consolidation and network planning.
- Citrix Certified Associate (CCA-V), VMware Certified Professional 6 – Desktop and Mobility (VCP6-DTM), Nutanix Platform Professional (NPP) preferred.
- Must possess at least one of the below Certifications
- CASP+ CE
- CCNP Security
- CISSP (or Associate)
- VMware or Cloud Certifications
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action: IMTS is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
COVID-19 Policy: IMTS is a federal contractor. As such, we are subject to the Executive Order requiring all employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, currently under Federal Court injunction, barring enforcement. New or prospective employees must be prepared to provide proof of complete vaccination or provide a legally recognized exception on the date of their commencement of employment or thereafter should the executive order mandate be put back into effect and enforced. Full vaccination status is defined as being vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs or other legally recognized exceptions, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please contact our HR department and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Boston, MA
Job date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 04:29:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!