Job title: Laws, Rules & Regulations Executive for Global Markets
Company: Bank of America
Job description: Job Description:
- Develop and deploy strategy to drive control discipline across International and Global Markets CXO, domestically and internationally.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) with detailed knowledge and expertise of the Laws Rules and Regulations (LRRs) governing International and Global Markets marketing and digital activities. As such, this candidate would be able to provide advice and guidance in a very complex space.
- As Laws, rules and regs change, this candidate will serve as the subject matter expert to design and help implement process adjustments and training to the CXO and horizontal teams.
- Serve as a liaison with Legal, Global Compliance and Supervision teams to develop and gain approval for the International and Local review matrices
- Engage with senior stakeholders to identify issues and/or control improvements for remediation. Help identify emerging risks and ways to mitigate them
- Knowledge and expertise on Laws Rules and Regs for the Global Banking and Global Markets businesses.
- A minimum of 15+ years’ experience in a legal, compliance or regulatory setting
- Ability to meet with senior level executives to debate and discuss risks
- Ability to manage execution of training and process changes
- Ability to work across the globe, in different time zones, to connect with partners and key stakeholders
- Ability to engage and communication at with different levels of sophistication and detail based on the audience
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines; ability to function independently and make decisions for yourself and others; excellent organizational skills.
- Strong relationship-building skills with partners, able to bridge differences and come to a joint conclusion and plan
- Understand importance of managing risk across functions and market deliverables, including familiarity with compliance process, legal reviews and other regulatory requirements.
- Series 24 licensing
Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: 40
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Sun, 29 May 2022 04:08:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!