Job title: Law Firm Inside Sales Specialist
Company: Sigma Immigration
Job description: We are looking for an outstanding ALL-STAR salesperson to ensure that the firm is always putting its best foot forward for potential new clients. The position will entail both sales and customer service responsibilities.
This position sells legal services and cultivates new relationships. We provide the training you need to best help our clients, and for the right person, this will be a highly rewarding position personally, professionally, and financially.
We are in search of a bright, creative, and compassionate person who can convey the value of our services to potential clients and enhance our client experience. You will work closely with other members of the team to develop and maintain relationships with clients.
- An average salesperson will make $45,000 to $60,000 per year
- A good salesperson will make $60,000 to $70,000 per year
- A great salesperson will make $70,000 to $85,000 per year
- An All-Star salesperson will make $90,000 + this year and more than $100,000+ in subsequent yearsThe salesperson doesn’t give legal advice, so legal experience is not required. Prior sales and customer service experience is required because we can teach you about the planning and case process, but we can’t teach you how to care about people afraid of losing their loved one, afraid they will not be together with their loved one for a long time, have been denied before, or have been dealing with immigration issues for a long time and are tired of it and want a solution.We are looking for a team player with the empathy, creativity, and organization to help us expand our business. The person we hire must bring a high level of energy, positivity, and bring a can-do attitude to work every day.We are BIG believers in the value of a team. If you prefer to be a “lone wolf,” this job is not for you.We are looking for individuals with fire and ambition, not excuse-making “clock-watchers” who will hide under their desks waiting to be told what to do all day long.If you are the “high pressure” type who thinks sales is a macho game, please do not continue. We believe sales is a service we do FOR our prospects to help educate them and to help them think through their options and make courageous decisions about their future. We really believe that even if we decide not to accept an engagement from a prospect, every prospective new client should leave our office better off in some way than when they came in.If you come from the school of thought that making a sale is all about what you can “get” from a prospect or what you can “talk them into” please do not apply. We believe in consultative selling where we help our prospective new clients make sense of their situation, weigh their options, and make important and often life-changing decisions. We are into using the sale as the beginning of a long-term relationship with our prospective new clients. If you are interested in a career (we really think of it as more of a “calling”) that offers competitive income and benefits, loads of training and professional development to stay sharp, total transparency (another way of saying there’s nowhere to “hide”), and fuel for your soul because we’re really and truly helping people then please apply.
Real-life experience and a few “battle scars” providing empathy and understanding are assets. Experience overcoming a major obstacle in life and making an important change in your life so you know at your core that others can do it too is a plus.
- Conduct initial client consultations to sell legal services
- Oversee the smooth transition of new cases to the legal team
- Follow up with potential new clients who have not yet retained us
- Maintain the CRM to monitor leads, new clients, and referral sources
Our Ideal Candidate Will
- Understand how to build a relationship with a person
- Show the ability to interact with different types of personalities
- Show empathy to potential clients and put them at ease
- Know how to close a sale by creating urgency and promoting value
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills in person, over the phone, and in writing
- Think on their feet
- Not get discouraged when things don’t go as planned
- Be willing and able to quickly learn about new topics (like Petitions and Wills)
- Treat a call or meeting at 430 on a Friday with the same care and compassion as one on Monday morning
- Follow instructions and understand the importance of policies and procedures
- Be a team player that consistently acts with respect and integrity
We help people make the United States their permanent home. We are a small, fast-paced, and rapidly-growing immigration law firm located in South Florida. Our team is our greatest asset. We want our employees to grow with us and we help them achieve their personal, professional, and financial goals while they help us achieve ours by finding ways to contribute to the firm’s success, and looking for ways to help things go smoother. This is not a pressure-cooker work environment; we do not micromanage, and we have a great work-life balance. Join us!
Expected salary: $45000 – 60000 per year
Location: Florida – Lone Wolf, OK
Job date: Fri, 01 Jul 2022 22:24:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!