Job title: Laboratory Information System (LIS) Administrator
Company: Aditxt, Inc.
Job description: Aditxt, Inc. (Aditxt™) is a biotech innovation company with a mission to prolong life and enhance its quality by improving immune system health—specifically by developing technologies focused on immune monitoring and reprogramming.
The Role: Laboratory Information System (LIS) Administrator, AditxtScore division
The Company: Rapidly growing, Mission-driven, Public (NASDAQ:ADTX)
The City: Richmond, VA
The Culture: Fast-paced, Results-oriented, Collaborative, High-tech Biotech
The Ideal Candidate: Will have both Clinical Laboratory Science and Information Technology experience to effectively manage the review and improvement of laboratory modules to ensure system applications operate in accordance with laboratory objectives and appropriate accrediting agencies. This is an ideal position for an individual who thrives in a fast paced, high-growth organization.
The Day-to-Day: The Laboratory Information System (LIS) Administrator, AditxtScore division maintains and modifies LIS modules ensuring they operate accurately, efficiently, and in compliance with the requirements established by authorized personnel.
- Receive requirements provided by laboratory management and review for feasibility and completeness, providing feedback to submitters with any concerns.
- Coordinate and prioritize all proposed changes and implement changes during a time that will minimize any adverse impact.
- Test all LIS modifications as outlined by Standard Operating Procedures.
- Solicit feedback regarding all implemented changes and evaluate for effectiveness.
- Provide training and technical support to LIS users as needed.
- Communicate all concerns to appropriate management regarding changes that might have adverse outcomes to company resources or procedures, or practices that might not be compliant with company policy, accrediting regulations, or applicable laws.
- Create relevant IT documentation to include SOPs, training collateral, FAQ sites and inventory databases.
- Respond to LIS support requests, resolving or redirecting in a timely manner.
- Provide data to regulating agencies as required (e.g., state health departments, CAP).
- Create validation plans which incorporate provided requirements and provide comprehensive assurance of system operation.
- Execute validation plans while documenting all outcomes and deviations regardless of success.
- Operate in accordance with all Aditxt company policies, relevant accrediting agencies (e.g., CAP, CLIA) and governmental laws and regulations.
- A post-secondary degree in a technology related discipline, Clinical Laboratory Science, or relevant Analytical Science, preferred.
- 2-3 years’ experience in an accredited clinical laboratory, with comprehensive knowledge of clinical laboratory practices preferred.
- 2 years’ experience in information technology or systems administration, with working knowledge of LIS systems administration.
- Demonstrated experience with Information Systems operation.
- Excellent skills with Office365 environment.
- Experience with Orchard Software LIS highly desirable.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare technical requirements and design specifications.
- Robust project planning/execution skills including estimating, scheduling, and executing on committed schedules.
- Expert abilities in communication and project organization.
- Entrepreneurial spirit combined with strong program and product management skills.
- Ability to comprehend and clearly communicate complex technical data.
- Language proficiency in English, with excellent written and verbal fluency.
What Can We Offer You?
Aditxt offers comprehensive benefits that include:
- Multiple Medical coverage options that that are effective Day 1
- Prescription coverage
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account Plan
- Health Savings Account Plan (if enrolled in a High Deductible Health Plan)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employer Paid Parking
OSHA RISK FACTOR CATEGORY 1: The employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and work with a computer. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and smell. The employee must occasionally lift up to 50 pounds and/or carry objects weighing up to 25 pounds. The employee is required to perform repetitive motions, including reaching above the head and typing. Specific vision abilities required by this job include peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Aditxt is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all job applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.
Location: Richmond, VA
Job date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 07:05:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!