Job title: Jr. Marketing Associate- Part Time
Job description: Jr. Marketing Associate– Part-Time
About the Company
Arcules is changing the video surveillance market and moving customers to a smarter, more reliable cloud-based solution. Our company is a technology spin-out of Canon Inc. and has seed technology from the Milestone video surveillance division. We are targeting mid-market enterprises looking to interconnect their business locations.
Our technology brings video and smart building elements together and our analytics help customers make more informed decisions. Our go-to-market strategy leverages systems integration companies to get our solutions to end customers.
Arcules offers excellent benefits, 401(k) plan after three months of employment (4% company match), an on-site gym, and game pavilion, an awesome work environment and more.
Overview of the Job
We are currently seeking a Junior Marketing Associate. Individuals performing in this position must have excellent business, communication, and multitasking skills. We are looking for a superstar with a can-do attitude and the ability to execute! The ideal candidate is an individual who can work between 15-25 hours per week. This role will provide you with excellent marketing experience working for a global company.
This role requires you to be onsite at our Irvine office some of the time but is open to part remote, and flexible hours
We are open to partial remote work for this role (Orange County) but will need onsite help in Irvine for some of the duties.
- Event planning: Help with shipping booths, swag, and collateral to/from the Irvine CA office.
- Communications: Using Hubspot ( we can teach you!) – set up and manage outgoing emails, and assist with content.
- Reporting: Report on email performance and trending.
- Social Media: Work with to run campaigns/ keywords/ ads, and track results.
- Product marketing assistance: Sales tools, presentations, advisory board KPIs, and other various reporting.
- Detail work: Checking for website edits, helping update prices lists, proofreading, reporting, data analysis
- Other duties as assigned
- Students welcome! Current enrollment in a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or communications ?eld. Other undergraduate degrees will be considered based on past work experience.
- High competency in the G-Suite applications and/or Microsoft Of?ce Suite – Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Aptitude to prioritize tasks and manage several projects simultaneously – good organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and adept at problem-solving.
- Can-do, go-getter attitude, proactive with work assignments, able to think outside the box.
- Experience working with vendors and event management preferred.
- A good understanding of technology. As well as the ability to learn new technologies and processes
- Access to reliable transportation, as you will be asked to transport items for shipping regularly.
Expected salary: $20 – 25 per hour
Location: Irvine, CA
Job date: Mon, 04 Jul 2022 07:10:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!