Job title: J.P. Morgan Wealth Management – Associate, Business Process Analyst
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: Job Description:
The J.P. Morgan Wealth Management – Business Process Analyst will be a member of the Business Management & Reporting team within the Service and Platforms Support organization. As part of the Business Management & Reporting team, individual will:
- Participate in the development of goals and execution of strategies within the Service & Platform Support organization
- In an individual contributor role, functions as a lead contributor with advanced knowledge of area of specialization with significant exposure to broad Operations and Service activities
- Skills & Knowledge (Advanced):
- Self-starter with excellent organization, prioritization, and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/initiatives simultaneously
- Industry experience preferred; LOB, business policy and procedure, and business applications knowledge a plus
- Subject Matter Expert within function
- Microsoft Office skills including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word required; advanced SharePoint knowledge a plus
- Role Description:
- Candidate will join a growing team which currently:
- Provides support to the Executive Escalations function with responsibility for triage and assignment of escalations from Sr. Management teams
- Is responsible for database management and performance metrics reporting and analytics for Service and Platforms Support organization
- Provides administrative support and oversight for daily cross-departmental production huddles and health check activities
- Additional responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Escalation of issues and risks appropriately
- Reviewing root cause analysis and performing post-mortem reviews on issues and escalations
- Independently developing value adding business solutions
- Preparing standard and ad hoc management reports and presentations
- People Management & Leadership
- Networks effectively with colleagues, often across various departments and LOB’s
- Effectively prioritizes own work and proactively seeks advice
- Sets high standards of self
- Business Execution
- Executes superbly and meets commitments
- Acts with a sense of urgency
- Proactive, strong attention to detail
- Drives for results; strong accountability
- Escalates issues quickly and helps to resolve; solution focused
- Emphasis on understanding of cross impacts of changes and issues
- Client Focus/Partnership
- Responsive and accessible to partners
- Exhibits a strong understanding of a partner’s business and actively seeks input to anticipate needs; effectively meets or exceeds those needs
- Collaborates effectively with colleagues
- Listens to understand various points of view
- Risk & Control
- Understands and applies knowledge of role related risks
- Keeps abreast of current regulatory requirements applicable to responsibilities
- Acts in shareholder’s best interest
- Effectively remediates issues by engaging appropriate resources to mitigate risk with a sense of urgency
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team:
Our Consumer & Community Banking division serves our Chase customers through a range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. We’re proud to lead the U.S. in credit card sales and deposit growth and have the most-used digital solutions – all while ranking first in customer satisfaction.
We are here to help you manage your money with checking, savings and credit cards, combining the latest banking technology with comprehensive solutions to meet the financial needs of nearly half of U.S. households.
Location: Columbus, OH
Job date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 06:12:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!