Job title: IT Systems Administrator – ERP Basis – Information Technology
Company: Gwinnett County
Job description: Class Summary
The IT Department is committed to empowering business stakeholders with technology and services that facilitate effective processes, collaboration, and communication. The Enterprise Applications and Support Division has overall responsibility for the development, maintenance, and support of several of the core business systems including Enterprise Resource Planning and Business Solutions. For more information about the IT Department, click .
As an IT Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for administering, managing, configuring, documenting, report writing, scripting, and primary end-user support of the county SAP systems to include Basis support for BW, CRM, ECC, SRM, NetWeaver Portal, and other SAP systems. You will also be responsible for planning, implementing, and installing upgrades to SAP systems; diagnosing, resolving, and documenting SAP security-related application problems in a timely and accurate fashion; and responding to system emergencies as required.
Essential duties include:
- Project management
- Lead and mentor other team members
- Analyze and determine the requirements for supporting the operating system, including development, installation, upgrades, configuration, and advanced troubleshooting
- Interact with users to define problems and determine needs
- Coordinate work on specific projects and evaluates results
- Lead security-related projects to on-time and successful completion
- Provide effective, high-level updates and reports to management
- Create meaningful and usable SAP Security related documentation
- Other duties of a similar nature or level
The Grade for this position is for C44(1).
- Bachelor’s degree in an information technology or computer science-related field
- 3 years of progressively responsible, professional level analyst and systems experience in a large-scale information technology environment
- Valid driver’s license
- An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above will be considered.
- 3 years of SAP Security Basis Administration experience
- 1 year of Unix / Linux, Oracle Database experience
- Experience with other SAP modules including BW, CRM, ECC, SRM, Solution Manager, and NetWeaver Portal
After a 60-day assessment period, new hires may be eligible
to telework on a limited rotation.
This position may require: 24-hour on call assignment; overtime; or working nights, weekends, holidays, 10-hour, 12-hour, and rotating shifts as needed.
This position requires a public safety background check to include thorough motor vehicle histories, criminal histories, and fingerprinting.
For information related to position-specific Essential Duties, Knowledge and Skills, and Physical Requirements, click .
NOTE: The class specifications listed on this site is not the official class specifications for Gwinnett County and is subject to change.
Expected salary: $68223 – 90395 per year
Location: Gwinnett County, GA
Job date: Sun, 08 May 2022 06:48:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!