Job title: IT Specialist
Company: Evolution Gaming
Job description: Company Description
America’s 1st online casino is hiring talent! At Evolution, our talent is live, the players are virtual. Join the evolution: www.evolution.com/careers/usa
Evo is a developer and supplier of virtual casino games, since 2006. We evolve the gaming industry by designing and hosting the most streamed, interactive casino tables and slots in the world. Every day, thousands play with real money, from their mobile devices, on one of our 50+ games.
Celebrating 15 years of presenting games in 15 languages, Evo is momentously thriving beyond our 10 studios, 10,000 employees, and 20 countries. Our North American talent broadcasts 24/7 from our studios in Atlantic City, New Jersey, Southfield, Michigan, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and Vancouver, Canada.
At Evo, everyone is a winner! Embracing diversity by hiring personalities across any ethnicity, gender expression, and religion, Evolution is a global enterprise hiring individuals that will elevate our brand.
Evolution Gaming is looking for a new addition to our Technical Operations team to be based in our beautiful studio in Philadelphia, PA. The IT Specialist is responsible for project builds, and ongoing IT/Video support of our studios’ gaming floor environments. The basic responsibilities and expectations for the position are as follows:
- Maintain and configure the studio technical infrastructure (cameras, network enabled audio/video devices, encoder servers, etc);
- Establish and refine build process, plan resources;
- Prepare and provide required reports, provide needed information to MCR and other departments;
- Plan tasks, delegate to other team members as necessary where appropriate;
- Keep timelines of projects;
- Plan and organize the studio equipment maintenance and repair works;
- Request and order needed equipment, tools and materials.
- Intermediate experience working with IP-enabled devices;
- General Linux command-line skills are a desired asset;
- Ability to create and terminate data (CAT5e, CAT 6, SDI, etc) cables are a desired asset;
- Familiarity with handling cameras (mounting, focus adjustment, lenses) an asset;
- Experience with wiring and cabling of electrical / electronic components, including soldering / splicing is a significant asset;
- Experience with cable organizational management and labelling is an asset;
- Experience working in commercial / industrial workspaces where construction may be taking place;
- Observation of health and safety best practices is a must;
- Ability to travel in order to attend training / support teams in other offices.
This position is an excellent opportunity to join the fast-growing Evolution Gaming team. We also offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Discounted On-site Gym
- Employee Referral Program
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Plans
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Nationwide Employee Discount Program
- Full Training & Growth Opportunities
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Job date: Thu, 09 Jun 2022 07:31:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!