Job title: IT Service Desk Analyst – Information Technology
Company: Kwik Trip
Job description: Location: Department #671 1813 Kramer Street La Crosse , WI 54603
Education Experience: Associates Degree
Employment Experience: 1-3 years
Already a Kwik Trip Coworker? Follow this link to apply:
Kwik Trip, Inc. operates Kwik Trip, Kwik Star, Tobacco Outlet Plus Grocery Stores in Wisconsin, Minnesota and Iowa with over 30,000+ coworkers company wide. Kwik Trip’s IT Service Center is seeking a full time Help Desk Support Analyst to join our IT Service Center.
- The IT Helpdesk Analyst is responsible for providing fast and effective support to Kwik Trip end users. The Helpdesk Analyst will be required to respond to requests in person, over the phone, through chat or ServiceNow incidents to assess and diagnose computer hardware and software problems and implement effective solutions. This person may also be required to provide basic computer training or install computer peripherals.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Respond to customer support calls logged in ServiceNow (call logging application) in a quick and efficient manner
- Detail accurate information in the support request to provide timely updates to the support staff, leaders, and customer.
- Analyze customer support requests to identify similarities to determine permanent resolutions and communicate these findings to others in the department.
- Maintain, create and update technical documentation in ServiceNow
- Review open support requests and determine if the request requires an escalation into a support incident or problem and communicate with the escalation point of the team responsible.
Qualifications: Associate degree in an Information Technology related field or equivalent training/work experience; 1-3 years’ experience performing technical service desk responsibilities. ITIL Certification is desired, but not required. A hardware or software certification is desired, but not required. (CompTIA A+, Network+, Server+, MCSE, ServiceNow)
- Server and desktop operating systems (Windows 10, Server 2008-2019, and MAC OS X)
- General networking (LAN WAN TCP/IP)
- Microsoft Office 2013, 2016, and O365 Suites
- Full understanding of Active Directory
- IT Service Management and Ticketing applications
- Candidate should also possess knowledge of supporting hardware and software issues.
Additional qualifications include:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with end users
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills that enable this person to collect information and interpret data in order to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to multitask and perform work in an organized, timely manner
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
Experience/knowledge with the following products is a plus: ServiceNow, SCCM, Cisco Jabber, Office 365 Administration, OneDrive, AS400, EMM software – WorkspaceOne. Cisco IronPort, Hyland OnBase.
Physical qualifications: ability to lift 40 lbs. and stoop/kneel/crouch as needed for carrying and setting up equipment.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, daytime hours with rotating on call responsibilities.
Schedules Available: 6:30am until 3:30pm
8:00am until 5:00pm
Kwik Trip, Inc. OVERVIEW:
For over 50 years, Kwik Trip, Inc. has operated friendly, clean, trusted, family-owned, local convenience stores in communities throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, and Illinois. With a commitment to generosity, Kwik Trip, Inc. is dedicated to treating coworkers and guests like family. We continue to look for ways to improve our guest shopping experience and product offerings, as well as to ensure we provide a safe and fun work environment for our coworkers. We offer competitive wage and benefits and continue to invest in our family of coworkers and provide them with career advancement and growth opportunities.
Kwik Trip, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Function: Information Technology; Customer Service; Design; General Business; Installation – Maint – Repair; Professional Services; QA – Quality Control; Research
Location: La Crosse, WI
Job date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 22:57:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!