Job title: Inventory Management Analyst
Job description: Job Title: Inventory Management Analyst
Reports to: Supply Planning Manager
The Inventory Management Analyst will be responsible for the creation and management of the seasonal buy plan in accordance with the defined supply strategy for the region. They will work with various teams to execute against the plan and to manage disruptions as they arise to maintain achievement of inventory, revenue, and strategic brand goals as best as possible. They will collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure we have the right product, in the right places, at the right time and in the right amounts and will adapt quickly to the ever-changing needs of the business and overall corporate strategy.
We celebrate diversity–of your background, your experiences and your unique identity. We are committed to ensuring an inclusive and equitable workplace where all of our employees can Come as They Are. We believe that when we bring our different perspectives to work, we are truly Better Together.
The primary functions of this role, include but are not limited to:
Executing monthly buy analysis and execution Analyzing and optimizing inventory flow against demand and financial guardrails Coordinating communications between Sales, Demand, Factory Planning and Logistics to ensure all key stakeholders are aware and aligned on inventory management strategies and realities Working with Global Planning to help manage constraints and communicate potential impacts to the business
Who You Are
- Ability to work well with, communicate to and influence cross functional teams
- Ability to effectively work with hybrid teams across various time zones
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances and to find creative solutions to new and complex problems
We’d love to hear from people with
- Strong Excel skills
- Tableau or similar data management experience
- Certifications in supply planning a plus
- 2-4 years work experience in Integrated Planning, Supply planning & Inventory management, Customer Service or analytics
- Direct interaction with supply chain & demonstrated understanding of planning to supply process.
- Direct interaction with demand planning and understanding the demand process
- Systems agility and familiarity
What We’ll Give You
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses – We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
- Financial Planning and wellbeing – No matter what financial goals our employees have set, we want to help them get there. Our plans provide powerful ways to protect income, pay for expenses and invest in the future.
- Time away from work – Sometimes we need time away to be with family, focus on our health or just simply recharge. Our plans support our employees’ needs to get out, get healthy and come back stronger than ever.
- Extras, discounts and perks – Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras
- Growth and Development – Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development.
- Health and Wellness – There’s nothing basic about our comprehensive health and wellness programs and offerings. While at work and at play, we aim to support a healthy lifestyle.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.
Location: Goleta, CA
Job date: Sun, 12 Jun 2022 07:43:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!