Job title: Integrated Project Manager
Company: Zimmerman Advertising
Job description: The Integrated Project Manager is a strong leader and influencer on the execution and timing of cross-department agency deliverables. This person is a highly collaborative and seasoned self-starter and is adept at bringing structure and unity to a fast moving and business-oriented organization. The Integrated Project Manager’s objectives are to facilitate internal workflow, manage client projects and oversee the operational processes required to deliver client work to production teams and vendors. The ideal candidate will have proven project management experience in cross-team advertising related deliverables, including strategy, creative design, digital production and media.
- Collaborate with lead client teams to establish strategic goals, timelines and deliverables.
- Proactively monitor futured and incoming work requests prior to and as they arrive within the Project Management Department.
- Create and execute project work plans and schedules in the agency’s job management system, Workfront.
- Forecast and identify the agency resources needed throughout the project and assist in prioritizing deliverables and timelines while minimizing risks.
- Proactively handle day-to-day Account Services, Media, Technology and Creative interactions while managing their expectations.
- Communicate effectively with all teams to identify needs and propose alternative solutions when necessary.
- Proactively identify project risks and develop mitigation plans to address them.
- Effectively manage changing client needs and requirements throughout each engagement.
- Assure work requests fall within client contract agreements and develop cost estimates when they do not.
- Perform quality assurance reviews of deliverables before passing to client team.
- Create estimates and purchase orders when necessary for licensed assets and out of scope projects.
- Ensure that deadlines are met and that all assigned resources are held accountable.
- Understand multiple project scopes and ensure all required information is captured and accurate before assigning to team members.
- Organize and participate in inter-departmental meetings to gauge production workload and forecast work assignments.
- Help identify project roadblocks, negotiate solutions and resolve issues among project teams including Account Services, Media, Creative, Studio, Technology and Operations teams with maturity and professionalism.
- Evaluate and recommend resolutions to recurring problems, personnel conflicts, resource needs and general department processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or relevant, equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in a project management, operations, media, creative or account services role.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications with the ability to quickly learn new computer software applications.
- Strong communication, negotiation and conflict-resolution skills.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- General understanding of advertising, media, and creative workflow.
- Experience managing and coordinating efforts across various teams/offices.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and provide leadership with an accurate view of progress, risk and dependencies across programs.
- Strong contributor and influencer to process improvement initiatives, operational excellence, standards, governance, and best practices.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with keen ability to communicate clearly and present effectively.
- Strong ability to filter and distill relevant information for the right audience.
- Must possess a pragmatic approach to working effectively in a highly matrixed cross functional team environment with an emphasis on driving results.
- Business minded, creative problem solver and design thinker.
- Detail oriented with intrinsic passion toward success and high-quality deliverables.
- Proven experience in change management with the ability to balance priorities.
- Experience with Workfront, and Project Management tools a bonus.
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Job date: Wed, 04 May 2022 22:05:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!