Job title: Insurance Producer
Company: Moran Insurance, LLC
Job description: (440 License) or (220 License)
We are located in Vero Beach, Florida, and are seeking individuals to manage an assigned book of personal lines property and casualty insurance business.
Ideal candidates must have knowledge and experience in the property insurance industry. Candidates must also have great organizational and computer skills, and be able to function effectively in a fast-paced environment. Join one of the fastest growing insurance agencies in Indian River County, Florida today!
- Review client renewals and present alternative proposals
- Manage an assigned book of business and monthly expiration list
- Process endorsements and take payments
- Provide outstanding client service
- Ensure all productivity, quality, and service standards are met
- Maintain current and accurate data in the agency management system
- Develop and maintain positive, productive relationships with agents, managers, peers, co-workers, teammates, and employees
- Work qualified insurance leads
- Be a team player in a wonderful work environment
- 2-5+ years of Personal Lines insurance experience specifically in home and property insurance
- All required active licensing (440 or 220)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational, and decision-making skills
- Outstanding verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to perform large work volumes with high degrees of accuracy
- Proficient using Quoting Software tools
- Exceptional personal character, including a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and willingness to assist others at all times
We are a well-established independent agency with offices in Altamonte Springs, Maitland, Ponte Vedra Beach, St. Augustine, Vero Beach, and Sebastian, Florida.
Location: Vero Beach, FL
Job date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 22:54:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!