Job title: Insurance Policy Service Center Associate
Company: USG Insurance Services
Job description: Insurance Policy Service Center Associate
USG is a national wholesaler and surplus lines insurance broker specializing in hard-to-place commercial risks.
We are seeking a full-time entry-level employee to join our Service Center Team in our Canonsburg, PA office location. USG is dedicated to teaching and developing new talent from the ground up. This position will provide a foundation into understanding the surplus lines industry by managing and supporting USG’s Producer/Brokers across the U.S. If you have a desire to succeed with a career in insurance, USG has the opportunities available for you.
USG prides itself on our innovation and technology. We operate in a paperless office environment and use industry-leading software developed by our in-house programmers. Successful employees in this role have strong PC skills, are able to learn and adapt to new technologies, and work well with others in a team environment.
Responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to :
- Perform data entry of information in multiple systems with a high level of accuracy
- Provide administrative assistant support for multiple USG departments
- Distribute faxes and incoming mail within a paperless environment
- Type insurance policies and endorsements
- Data entry of new business applications into USG Systems for Producers
- Order Motor Vehicle Reports for underwriting purposes
- Process claims by sending loss notices to carriers and handling follow ups
- Loss Control – follow up with vendors for inspection reports. Process recommendation letters to agents for compliance
- Order loss runs from carrier portals or request loss runs direct from carriers
- Strong desire to learn and develop new skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and dependability
- Strong PC skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe Reader
- Minimum of 40 WPM typing
- Bachelors Degree preferred, but not required
Please apply today to discuss your career goals with us!
View other openings: www.jointeamusg.com
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Canonsburg, PA
Job date: Sun, 08 May 2022 00:39:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!