Job title: Insurance Internship – Corpus Christi
Company: Farmers Insurance – District 41
Job description: Farmers Insurance is looking for a Insurance Intern to join our team in our Corpus Christi office. The Insurance Intern prospects sales and qualifies leads for new and existing accounts.
The ideal candidate is someone with high energy, a curiosity about the industry, and tenacity. This person will bring new ideas, think outside the box, have a deep passion for the role and create ways to attain new accounts.
- Generate lead flow – Prospect new sales leads by making an initial phone or email contact. Connect with as many leads as possible to encourage the purchase of the product offered. Be the point person for your team’s sales lead qualification process.
- Manage current accounts – Stay in close contact with existing accounts or leads and create brand awareness, educational opportunities, and request referrals.
- Customer support – Answer calls and emails from clients, identify the issue and make suggestions for future or new products or services.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
- Must be awesome at opening doors and getting appointments from a cold start.
- Must be highly self-motivated.
- Career minded vision.
- Great Customer Service Skills.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a positive attitude.
- Strong work ethic and leadership skills.
- No insurance experience required but must be willing to learn
About Farmers Insurance:
Farmers Insurance is a Insurance organization dedicated to our Brand, our Co-workers, our Customers & our Community Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes professional development from a world class training program.
Farmers Insurance benefits include aggressive compensation plan, weekends off, holidays off, professional work environment, performance bonuses, office snacks & coffee
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Corpus Christi, TX
Job date: Fri, 13 May 2022 00:51:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!