Job title: Instructor of Civil Engineering Housing Management
Company: Credence Management Solutions
Job description: Overview
Credence Management Solutions, LLC, is hiring an Instructor of Civil Engineering Housing Management who will be primarily responsible for supporting AFIT/CE at WPAFB, OH.
- Develop, maintain, and teach course material related to Civil Engineer Housing Management and other Civil Engineer topics in-residence, on-site, and via distance learning modes.
- Coordinate course offerings, document courses in accordance with Air Force and AFIT policies and conduct post-offering assessments.
- Interact with various course sponsors to determine education needs to develop, maintain, and instruct course content appropriately.
- Instruct in various settings which may include traditional classroom settings and distance learning and may be required to travel to different sites to instruct or develop curriculum.
- Consult or advise as the subject matter expert in Air Force Civil Engineer business processes and business information systems.
- Participate in consultation efforts, and attend or participate in workshops, conferences, technical interchanges, or similar venues as approved by the Government on a case-by-case basis.
Deliver courseware in civil engineering subject matter and related business information systems in both live and distance learning environments to include Temporary Duty (TDY) locations.
- Clearance: Tier 1 or ability to obtain a Tier 1
- Master’s degree in Engineering or related field
Posess at least fifteen (15) years applied experience in Air Force civil engineering processes * Proficiency in Air Force civil engineer processes, procedures, and techniques
- Experience and proficiency in using AF CE Business Information Systems within the last five years
- Ability to perform effective oral and written communication to students in a classroom, teaching environment
- Experience teaching professional continuing education courses
Job date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 07:08:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!