Job title: Information Technology Support Technician
Job description: Job Opportunity
Information Technology Support Technician
Channahon, Illinois, USA
INEOS Styrolution America LLC
- The global leader in styrenics: No. 1 leader in styrenics with a focus on Styrene Monomer, Polystyrene, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene Standard and Styrenic Specialties
- Employees: 3,600 worldwide
- Production sites: 20 manufacturing sites in 10 countries
- Customer base: Customers in 106 countries
- Sales: 6 billion EUR in 2021
Safety remains and always will be our number one priority at INEOS. Our US locations are following the INEOS Covid protocols for new hires as a condition of employment:
- Candidates must be fully vaccinated prior to start date, and
- Provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination, or
- Willingness to obtain the vaccine before hire date and must be fully vaccinated prior to commencement of employment
The Position: Information Technology Support Technician – This position primarily provides traditional I.T. Desktop and Application support for the region as part of a global team. This position participates on an I.T. Infrastructure team providing support services to a multi-national company and works in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to provide services over the phone, through e-mail, in person (for walk-in customers), and self-service, as well as participates in and contributes to regional I.T. projects and initiatives.
What you will do:
- Providing technical support which requires desk-side end-User support for Home offices and remote offices (remote support)
- Work with Styrolution IT Service Management ticketing tool
- Troubleshooting client software and hardware issues with timely resolution in a multi-vendor environment.
- Work with other functional teams to contribute to regional activities including, but not limited to, license management, mobile phone contract management, telephony support, site projects, and regional IT projects.
- Provide telecom/teams/mail support unified communication, (cloud based)
- Assist network team with switching and WiFi issues
What you will bring:
- Degree in IT
- 4+ years in similar roles supporting enterprise IT systems
- Manufacturing, industrial, or distribution work environment support
Knowledge of the Microsoft platform, Microsoft Windows 10 / Office 2019 and 365 in a multi-language environment * Understanding of Dell hardware, ITIL v.3 methodologies for Incident and Change Management
- Supporting an Enterprise environment with Windows Applications such as File & Print Servers built on the platform, Active Directory, Windows 10, Office 2019 and 365.
- Scripting with MS PowerShell and Windows Shell
- Document management, especially Microsoft SharePoint, OneDrive and Teams.
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) knowledge
- Communication skills, accountability, analytical skills, safety norms, work procedures
The Location: This opportunity is located in Channahon, Illinois, USA, only 50 miles from Chicago.
[Not translated in selected language]
What we offer to you:
- Competitive salaries, performance-related pay, and bonuses.
- A comprehensive benefits package with low premiums including health, short term disability, and life and accidental death insurance plans
- Retirement savings with company match + contributions
- Fitness and tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work environment
- Career development and progression
We are INEOS Styrolution because:
It does not matter where you come from, who you are or how you see yourself. We have an inclusive approach that is open and transparent and welcomes talent first and foremost. At INEOS, we believe a diverse business provides the right platform for open and innovative thinking, and that’s where the best ideas come from. We are an equal opportunity employer and champion diversity.
- We are committed to the safety and personal well-being of all our employees
- We offer a positive learning environment and support career growth
- We produce materials that are necessary for our daily lives
- We contribute and donate to the communities in which we operate
We are excited to hear from you and share more about our organization.
All the best,
The INEOS Styrolution Talent Team
Location: Channahon, IL
Job date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 07:12:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!