Job title: Information Technology Support Specialist
Company: Pritchard Companies
Job description: Why Join Our Team?
It is an exciting time to become a member of Pritchard Companies. Pritchard Companies is operated by members of the fourth and fifth generation of the original founding family. The Pritchard Family intends to continue the growth for generations to come. Pritchard Companies is continuing to grow and stabilize its national footprint in the transportation field. Because of this growth, Pritchard’s is looking for high-quality talent to join the team.
Information Technology Support Specialist
As an IT Help Desk/Support Specialist, you will be providing basic desktop support on a variety of issues through identification, research, and resolution of technical problems. Manage helpdesk tickets and phone calls using best practices, excellent communication skills and IT department procedures for technical support. Review and complete assigned tickets within a timely manner. Promote excellent customer relations in every customer transaction, contact and communication.
Reporting Structure: Reports to IT Manager
- Perform general technical support and troubleshooting of desktop systems hardware and software, VOIP phone systems, printers, multi-function printers, scanners, mobile devices, and other technologies as defined and required.
- Investigate system issues and provide solutions using specific product knowledge, system tools and established methods and procedures. Document solutions and maintain helpdesk ticket information and transactions as required.
- Work with the IT team to resolve high level hardware and software issues.
- Resolve problems, provide remote assistance, document, and manage tickets.
- Participate in desktop, peripheral, building moves, additions, support, and other projects as defined and required.
- Work with IT Specialist II to maintain accurate hardware/software inventory.
- Participate on team projects.
- Proactively complete assigned tasks resulting in successful, on time, high quality deliverables.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
Ideal Skills & Experience:
- Proficiency with using Windows 10 operating system.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- PC hardware & Network connectivity
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, end users with varying levels of technical experience, and vendors.
- Understanding of computer network cabling and network file and print services
- A valid driver’s license as well as a good driving record is required.
- Self-motivated and able to operate independently
- Associates degree in IT related field or IT certifications.
Your Employee Benefits:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home opportunities
- NO COST Health Insurance
- NO COST Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with generous employer match
- …and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location: Clear Lake, IA
Job date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 00:45:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!