Job title: Information Technology Manager
Company: Trumark Companies
Job description: Who We Are:
Our mission is to enhance, inspire and grow. We enhance the lives of people by creating inspiring living environments. With over 30 years of experience, we’re no strangers to the homebuilding industry. We are a multi-disciplinary development company with neighborhoods in Colorado, Northern and Southern California! Since our founding, we have always strived to set ourselves apart from other builders. We do this by looking ahead. We make sure that the products we are providing are the best for our homebuyers; that they fit into life today and in the future; that the surroundings are inviting and purposeful. When we Trumark our homes, it is because they reach every one of these criteria.
IT Manager Summary:
We are looking for an IT Manager preferably with experience working in the construction industry. This employee will be responsible for organization-wide systems and information. This is an exciting opportunity to build your team from the ground up.
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Designing an employee helpdesk and ticket system
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organization
- Designing training programs and workshops for staff
- Conducting regular system audits
- Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations, and outages
- Managing and reporting on the allocation of IT budget
- Hiring an IT team
- Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement
IT Manager job qualifications and requirements
As a manager in the organization, the IT Manager job description should ask for several years’ industry experience and a qualification or degree in one of the following fields:
- Information Technology
- Science or Computer Science
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or computer science
- 5+ years experience in IT management
- Experience with or knowledge of programming languages and operating systems (MS Exchange, Active Directory, and other Windows-based systems), current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring
- Expertise in implementing, configuring, and testing solutions
- Valid Drivers license
- Ability to travel to Colorado, Northern CA, and Southern CA
Why Work for Trumark?
- Work with a team that values you! Trumark offers a direct career path with an open seat for you at our table.
- We embody our mission to Live Well. Trumark Homes is dedicated to creating communities that foster an enthusiasm to connect, the strength to aspire and the compassion to give back. For approximately every 50 homes we build, we work with charity: water to provide and serve approximately 200 people with fresh, clean water.
- Exceptional Medical Benefits (100% Employee + 60% Dependent).
- Monthly wellness stipend.
- 401k with company matching, we are helping you plan for future retirement.
- Hybrid work flexibility.
Location: San Ramon, CA
Job date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 07:10:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!