Job title: Information Technology Manager
Company: Centra Technology
Job description: Job Description:
IT Manager position is responsible for strategic planning, budgeting, and execution of IT functions for the AUTEC project. These functions include Software Development, System Administration, Network Engineering, and IT Helpdesk Operations.
- Oversee support of Server/Application Administration, IT Security, Software Development, Network Engineering/Maintenance, PC Helpdesk Support, and IT Configuration Management.
- Manage within targets a $1.5M yearly labor budget and a material budget varying from $200K – $1M depending on funding availability.
- Ensure IT systems remain compliant with DoD Cyber Security mandates.
- Coordinate solutions with Corporate IT when surge support needed.
- Work closely with government/customer IT subject matter expert, maintaining frequent communication, and ensuring expectations are understood.
- Work with customer and intra-company departments to develop IT solutions to improve business processes.
- Review and understand all IT contract requirements and tasking.
- Recruit and retain the staff needed to meet requirements.
- Monitor contract IT metrics and ensure high performance level is met.
- Supervise approximately 20 professionals, including two manager direct-reports.
- Conduct periodic performance reviews of direct reports.
- Periodic travel to the AUTEC facility on Andros Island, Bahamas is required.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering. An appropriate Bachelor’s Degree and extensive experience may also be considered. A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a supervisory role is required. Experience managing project-wide IT initiatives is required. Knowledgeable of enterprise IT support for all significant IT functions, including software development, network engineering, PC helpdesk, ERP, and configuration management. Knowledgeable of DoD Cyber Security requirements. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Project Management skills, with an eye towards requirements tracking, communication, resource scheduling, and cost control. Must have a valid license and passport. Must be able to obtain and maintain government required security clearance. Interim Secret Security Clearance is required to start work.
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred. HTML programming skills. Power BI application skills.
Location: West Palm Beach, FL
Job date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 04:12:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!