Job title: Information Technology Analyst II – Information Systems – Miamisburg – FT/Days
Company: Kettering Health
Job description: Overview
Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the health care experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether it’s by providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of health care professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
Utilizing agile and other applicable IS frameworks as a guide, IT Analyst II team members work as part of a collaborative team to solve customer issues and support healthcare applications and systems. The IT Analyst II utilizes analytical thinking to understand and document requirements and workflows with the goal of maximizing the value created for their customers. The IT Analyst II participates in all phases of the software development lifecycle and performs other duties as assigned.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Provide prompt support of customer issues, identifying the root cause and developing creative solutions to correct application problems. Consistently utilizes critical thinking and analytic abilities in seeking and resolving issues.
- Provide support for assigned applications by maintaining vendor recommended application version. Show ability to collaborate with vendor on escalated issues with complex applications
- Maintain server health through patching, reboots, and supported software versions
- Participate in on-call rotations to provide off-hours application support
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand operational needs, risks and requirements of projects and enhancements. Gather, document, and analyze requirements (business, data, and integration) and workflow processes.
- Participate or Lead in the design process and complete the assigned tasks for more complex development and unit/integration testing
- Develop and maintain application support documentation. Educate end-users and team members as needed.
- Participate in mentoring/training through the following methods:
- Conduct pair programming events to train others
- Facilitate knowledge sharing sessions
- Identify self-training opportunities and/or conferences that align with yearly goals
- Associate degree or equivalent combination of education, certification, and experience
- 3 or more years of relevant experience
- Epic Cadence Certification preferred
Obtain applicable certifications within 1 year of hire, when required.
- ITIL Certified (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
- Epic Certification (other)
- CompTIA A+ Certification (Computer Technology Industry Association)
- SQL Certification
- CSD Certification (Certified Scrum Developer)
Location: Miamisburg, OH
Job date: Wed, 11 May 2022 04:41:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!