Job title: Information Technology Administrator
Company: A L HANSEN MFG CO
Job description: A.L. Hansen Mfg. Co., an ISO 9001 certified company, is a leading manufacturer in the commercial hardware industry located in Waukegan is currently seeking a full time IT Administrator.
Primary purpose of job:
The IT Administrator will oversee the technical support and service operations and general IT functions within the organization.
- Analyze software and hardware needs for the organization.
- Oversees and facilitates the purchase, installation and maintenance of IT systems, hardware, and software.
- Identifies and recommends upgrades and changes to hardware and software, maintaining efficient and effective operations in the organization.
- Facilitate and oversee the technical support, ensuring effective and helpful support is provided to end users.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in information technology, alerting senior staff of the effects of widespread software and hardware revisions, changes, and discontinuation will have on the organization’s systems and operations.
- Coordinates, schedules, and participates in or performs large-scale software and hardware installations.
- Ensures IT related projects and tasks are completed within specifications, on time, and within budget.
- Inventory, dispense and purchase supplies such as: storage media; ink/toner cartridges, print heads, barcode labels, continuous form paper, ribbons etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required skills, licenses, knowledge, experience or abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of technology, software, and hardware
- Knowledge of network hubs, switches, routers and firewalls.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, exercise discretion and independent judgment.
- 3 years of experience with Information Services and Telecommunications systems.
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in Windows Servers 2012, 2016, 2019; SQL Server 2012 – current; Microsoft Office M365/Office 365, Access, Exchange, and various iterations of Windows, Crystal Reports
Expected salary: $100000 – 150000 per year
Location: Waukegan, IL
Job date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 07:05:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!