Job title: ‘Information Management Specialist
Company: Cogent Infotech
Job description: Job Description
‘Information Management Specialist
- 2+ years of progressive experience in the desktop environment.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of Windows desktop operating systems.
- Intermediate knowledge of the Windows Server Operating System and the ability to perform domain related administrative tasks.
- Intermediate knowledge and understanding of LAN environments
- Intermediate knowledge of communication protocols.
- Intermediate knowledge of PC-to-Mainframe access.
- Intermediate knowledge of LAN based E-mail systems (e.g., Outlook, MS Exchange).
- Creativity and advanced problem solving skills that lead to effective solutions to complex and varied problems.
- A demonstrated ability to encourage and model positive cross-team partnerships.
- Advanced ability to perform complex troubleshooting and analysis of PC hardware, PC operating systems and office automation software, with expert level knowledge in at least one area of specialization.
- Intermediate ability to perform complex troubleshooting and analysis of network system devices and PC network hardware and client software.
Essential Performance Criteria
- Frequency, Timeliness, and Clarity- responsive, thorough and appropriate in number and duration given the assignment, project or client’s needs. Direct and to the point, avoiding “wordiness”.
- Scope – contains all relevant information and viewpoints, well thought-out and presented in a format that is easy to understand.
- Judgment – Willingness to do “what’s right” even in the face of aversion, question, or differing opinions. Know when to keep comments to yourself.
- Attitude – confident, friendly, helpful, sincere and positive.
- Professionalism – courteous and tactful in all interactions, utilizing common sense, integrity and good judgment.
- Respect – listening skills are appropriately used. Praise and reward other’s successes and accomplishments.
- Courage – confront difficult situations promptly that affect our cast, leadership or customers, and do so in a positive, non-threatening way.
Risk Taking and Decision Making
- Responsibility – appropriately research issues and make timely decisions. Take ownership even if a wrong decision is made. Thrive on risk, but minimize to an adequate level. Don’t become paralyzed by analysis. Be fiscally responsible.
- Innovation – think strategically and beyond the bounds of what is already being done.
- Time Management– manage time appropriately to meet deadlines and commitments.
- Organization – keep work area neat and free from clutter. Be efficient in your work files and organize so you, and others, can easily locate items.
- Output – produce work assignments safely, quickly and efficiently, and with a high degree of accuracy; all requiring limited supervision.
- Flexibility – anticipate changes in work assignments, allowing for unknown factors or influences. Manage stress appropriately.
- Initiative – seek out learning opportunities; continuously increasing technical and professional skills.’
Working Location ? (Onsite)
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Job date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 01:31:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!