Job title: HR Representative – University Relations
Company: Edwards Lifesciences
Job description: The Edwards University Relations Team is looking for an HR Representative to support our world-class University Programs! In this role you will provide administrative support for our University Relations programs.
This role will be hybrid based in Irvine, CA.
· Provide administrative support for university focused program management tasks within HR software and systems, including but not limited to: Workday, Yello, Sharepoint, Handshake, etc.
· Provide administrative support for large-scale diversity recruiting events (e.g., NSBE, SHPE, SWE), career fairs, and campus interviews
· Create and maintain annual campus recruitment calendar and university events
· Schedule medium to large-sized events for interns and new graduates
· Effectively and proactively manage University Relations calendar, email account, and phone line
· Coordinate domestic travel and hotel accommodations for candidates for large-scale recruiting events
· Proactively update candidate communications, answer candidate questions
· Conduct light recruitment activities to support the larger University Relations team, including but not limited to: requisition management, interview scheduling, resume screening, etc.
· Maintain pipeline of BS, MS, and PhD professional talent for rotational and direct hire programs (e.g., Engineering, Finance, Supply Chain and Clinical & Regulatory) in collaboration with University Relations team members for Tier 2 and Tier 3 schools
· Respond to candidate referrals and provide an excellent candidate experience
· Document and manage University Program processes and SOPs
· Maintain UR supply of giveaways and branding materials and coordinate welcome gifts for Interns and new graduates
· Proactively coordinate and communicate all UR program meetings, plan special on-site and off-site events, and manage special projects
· Submit and track new hire requests for all Development Program participants, including facilities setup for computers, phones, and other peripherals
· Create surveys to track and monitor the experience of university program stakeholders and employees and present results as needed
· Manage end-to-end Internship exit process
· Create and manage Summer Immersion Program for Internship and New Graduate employees
· Plan and execute annual Internship onboarding experience and MBA onboarding experience
· Actively manage University Program recruitment and employee metrics
· BS in Human Resources, Business Admin (or related major), or Psychology. Other majors will be considered if proven interest within Human Resources, specifically University Relations and Talent Acquisition.
· 2+ years of relevant experience, including participation in college organizations, internships, co-ops or work experience
· Good computer skills including MS Office Suite and other systems including HRIS, ATS, and expense/travel system
· One year of HR internship or work experience
· Open to those who have graduated within the past year or those with an upcoming May or June 2022 graduation date with a 3.0+ GPA
· Experience/interest in working in the Medical Device field
· Leadership experience through a student organization or previous work experience
· Good written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills
· Ability to manage internal and external confidential information with utmost discretion
· Acute attention to detail
· Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels
· Excellent time management skills
· Ability to manage multiple projects within a strict timeline
Edwards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer including protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Edwards is committed to complying with the requirements and guidance from our government authorities and to protecting our vulnerable patients and the healthcare providers who are treating them around the world. As such, all Healthcare Interacting positions require COVID-19 vaccination, which includes anyone who directly interfaces with patients and those who interact with healthcare providers as part of their role. If hired, as a condition of employment, you will be required to submit proof that you have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or have a valid religious or medical exemption from being vaccinated.
Location: Irvine, CA
Job date: Sat, 21 May 2022 06:03:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!