Job title: HR Project Manager
Company: Golden1 Credit Union
Job description: JOB TITLE: HR Programs & Project Manager
DEPARTMENT: Human Resource Admin
JOB CODE: 4430
The HR Program Manager is responsible for providing managerial support to strategic Human Resource programs and projects. The HR Program Manager contributes to managing the HR project portfolio to ensure effective project coordination and reporting across HR and in some cases the entire company. The HR Program Manager, will be responsible for working with and collaborating cross-functionally with Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, HR Analytics, Learning & Development, Internal Communications, Engagement & Inclusion, and ensure org effectiveness. Key areas of focus include HR project management, organizational change management, strategic executive support, and establishing HR standards.
TASKS, DUTIES, FUNCTIONS
- Provides leadership and oversight for HR programs and projects.
- Manages the portfolio of HR programs and projects and executes strategy from program launch to coordinating timelines and resources to driving deliverables with various stakeholders.
- Manages the execution of Golden 1’s Employee Engagement Survey; serves as point of contact across the organization on the implementation of follow up action plans.
- Assists Senior HR leadership in the development and maintenance of the HR strategic roadmap; develops and maintains a program tracker for goal setting, annual performance review process, promotion process, D&I trainings, internship program, and mentoring program, etc.
- Develops HR program and project processes and ensures that accurate and timely information is collected and reported regularly on project progress and financial status.
- Develops and maintains resources for managing projects including templates and toolkits encompassing the project management methodology. Assists, trains and mentors Human Resources teams on use of the tools and project management practices.
- Coordinates project deliverables and collaborations with internal and external stakeholders, vendors, etc., as required.
- Conducts comprehensive status reviews on all project activities on a regular basis to monitor milestone progress; tracks and escalates issues to HR leadership for awareness and project resolution.
- Facilitates and assists in proper articulation and communication of accurate expectations of project progress, project prioritization and project delivery timelines.
- Produces accurate and timely reports of project status throughout their life cycle.
- Development of the HR project and programs budget and analysis of total spend including resource plans, budget planning and tracking; manages projects to achieve target scope, schedule and cost and ensures alignment to department goals and corporate strategy.
- Demonstrates and leverages strong strategic, business and financial acumen.
- Uses various evaluation methods to assess projects risks and areas for improvement.
- Develop strategic process flows for process improvement.
- Development and implementation of business-focused HR metrics.
- Delivering reliable workforce data with corresponding workforce reporting and analytics.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of state and federal laws and regulations related to credit union compliance including bank secrecy and anti-money laundering laws appropriate to the position.
- Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND EXERTION UTILIZED IN THE PERFORMANCE OF THESE TASKS
- Effective oral and written communication skills required to interact with credit union staff and management.
- Must possess sufficient manual dexterity to skillfully operate an on-line computer terminal and other standard office equipment, such as financial calculators, personal computer, facsimile machine and telephone.
ORGANIZATIONAL CONTACTS & RELATIONSHIPS
- INTERNAL: All levels of staff.
- EXTERNAL: Will partner with external vendors and maintain positive relationships.
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field.
- EXPERIENCE: Seven to ten years of Program Management experience. Experience with an HR organization or supporting HR programs desired. Experience in use of Project Management tools with intermediate to advanced experience using MS and/or Google Office tools; especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, planning, organizational, and project management skills
- Process design and improvement skill
- Consulting skills and influence abilities/ strong stakeholder management skills
- An extreme growth mindset, driven by intense curiosity
- High level of discretion, judgment, and diplomacy
- At least 7 years’ experience in project management, management consulting, process design, or similar role managing enterprise level HR projects to completion.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- Experience managing complex projects and operations
- Self-starter who can manage with limited supervision and direction as this person can operate and drive results and set priorities independently
- Proven ability to effectively organize, prioritize, and handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Proven experience working cross-functionally and influencing a diverse group of stakeholders
- Experience in data analysis, data management, and decision making based on data.
- Experience in adaptation of working style to fit the needs of teams
- Experience and comfort interacting with senior roles
- Prolonged sitting throughout the workday with occasional mobility required.
- Corrected vision within the normal range.
- Hearing within normal range. A device to enhance hearing will be provided if needed.
- Occasional movements throughout the department daily to interact with staff, accomplish tasks, etc.
- Job Family Senior Professional
- Job Function Senior Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- Sacramento, CA, USA
Location: Sacramento, CA
Job date: Wed, 18 May 2022 05:22:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!