Job title: HR Manager
Job description: Talento has partnered with a highly successful and well-respected natural product and supplement brand in Los Angeles, CA to identify a dynamic Human Resources Generalist. The individual in this role will not only be responsible for administrative HR duties, but also be able to provide strategic input into the organizations evolution in the areas of training/development, staffing, pay and benefits, compliance and policy, and the organizations best practice administration.
- Manage human resources programs including staffing, employment processing, pay, benefits and leave, records management, safety and health, employee relations and retention/compliance
- Administer and manage employee benefit plans such as Health and Wellness and retirement plans in accordance with Federal and state regulations and ensures that plan provisions are followed
- Maintain benefit information and records; conduct open enrollment.
- Propose improvements and changes to benefits based on current trends and new developments in compensation
- Ensure legal compliance of HR state and federal regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies and/or procedures as required
- Develop and execute human resources procedures and policies
- Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to employees in relation to absence and health issues, conduct and capability, grievance matters, organizational change and all other employee-relations matters
- Provide coaching and counseling to management and employees in order to enhance individual contributions
- Prepare paperwork, schedule and facilitate the elements of the employee life cycle (from a smooth new hire onboarding process through termination), including entering data into HR information systems and auditing for accuracy and compliance
- Manage workers compensation insurance, claims, and compliance
- Leads preparation and administration of employee performance programs
- Coordinate all recruiting efforts including but not limited to: interviewing candidates, checking references and ensuring compliance on all screenings and paperwork for new hires
- Responsible for all termination packages and coordinate employee exit process
- Ensures job descriptions for all positions are well defined
- Primary backup for payroll matters and processing
- Suggest new procedures and policies to continually improve the efficiency of the HR department and improve the employees’ experience
- Lead communication, interpretation and upkeep of employee handbook, employee directory, and organizational chart
- Manage the company’s safety programs; ensure safety training is provided to employees on a regular basis
- Works with Corporate Admin team to manage and administer Employee Morale programs and events
- Coordinate and play a key role in All Company monthly meetings
- Other related HR duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related field
- PHR or SPHR preferred
- 7+ years of experience working in an HR Generalist/Manager role in a corporate setting
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies
- Experience in developing new HR policies and programs based on business requirements
- Familiar with all aspects of running and managing Payroll – ADP Workforce Now experience preferred
- Experience with staffing and talent acquisition
- Knowledge of governmental mandated policies relating to personnel administration, including prevailing labor laws
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with constant change as your companion
- Strong values with a clear inner core of purpose-driven leadership
- Strong problem solving, reporting and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
- Adept at engaging with employees
- Superior knowledge of MS Office and HRMS/HRIS systems (preferably ADP & WorkforceNow)
Talento Human Capital Management is an equal opportunity employer, people are at the center of what we do! Our organization continues to thrive through our ongoing commitment to building an inclusive and diverse workforce from different backgrounds and perspectives.
People + Passion + Perseverance = Progress.
Talento Human Capital Management provides talent and organizational solutions enabling businesses to evolve beyond tactical human resources management. Our footprint spans across the US, Latin America, and Asia.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job date: Wed, 25 May 2022 03:50:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!