Job title: HR Administrator / Receptionist
Job description: Adecco is actively seeking a Receptionist / HR Admin for our client based out of Chappaqua, NY. Our client, one of the premier Property Management and Real Estate Development firms in the Northeast, has been steadily growing for the last few years. This newly created position will assist both the Office Manager and HR Coordinator as the firm continues to grow. They’re offering competitive salary, full medical benefits package, 401K, generous PTO, and advancement opportunities.
Responsibilities * Answering mainline calls and transferring to the appropriate parties.
- Kitchen and office supply ordering and organizing inventory.
- Collecting and distributing in-coming and outgoing mail.
- Scheduling calendars for corporate conference rooms.
- Provide administrative support for HR Coordinator.
- Reviewing, processing, and locking the companies Bi-Weekly and Weekly payroll.
- On-boarding and off-boarding all site employees.
- Drafting and facilitating offer letters as well as other HR documents to all off site employees.
- Maintaining various employees’ personnel records and HR data.
- Assist department by providing current employee information (e.g., leave of absence, sick days, PTO accrual, work schedules).
- Answer employees’ questions and provide requested information.
- Assisting with organizing company events and parties.
Requirements and Skills * Prefer experience in HR field.
- Excellent verbal and written skills with a data-driven mindset.
- Proficient in Kronos helpful. MS Excel and Word is required.
- Ability to understand statistical data and how to apply them to HR processes (e.g., PTO payout, PTO accrual).
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work with attention to detail.
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to apply for this position, please click APPLY NOW and upload your most current resume or you may email your resume to our recruiter, Michael Ramsden at . Please include the Job Title on the subject line of any e-mail. Be sure to include your contact number.
Questions regarding this position can be addressed via email. Thank you in advance for applying, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Location: Chappaqua, NY
Job date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 22:58:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!