Job title: HR & Accounts Administrator
Company: Pipecare Group
Job description: PIPECARE US is looking for enthusiastic and experienced HR & Accounts Administrator.
HR & Accounts Administrator will have overall responsibility for implementation of corporate HR policies and procedures as well as ensuring their compliance with the local labor laws. Will coordinate employee service requirements and concerns of Pipecare Group, which includes and are not limited to areas such as: organization of trainings, administration employee benefits and leaves, implementation of HR policies, delivery of HR induction, fulfillment of employee requests, employment documentation, filing of records, payroll, coordinator with the corporate Finance Department (internal and 3rd party), assisting with AP/AR etc.
Essential Responsibilities listed below but not limited:
Work closely with the Regional Managing Director to create a team environment producing high-performance results:
- Create and maintain a front office environment through example
- Assist with providing the front office teammates with the necessary tools, training, and information to effectively perform their jobs
- Ensure the BU consistent application of all SOPs through ongoing training and monitoring
- Provide accurate and timely payroll (via ADP RUN platform) and HR-related administration and recordkeeping for all center associates.
- Assist Global HR with recruitment, other HR-related tasks.
- Assist in implementation of HR Policies and Procedures.
- Organize annual Employee Performance Assessments.
- Ensure compliance with local labor regulations.
- Create Personal files (Hard files) and E-files for new employees, maintaining the labeling and filling system, scanning all the documents and following up on documentation.
- Create profiles for employees in ERP, upload the salary details, and change in position/designation in ERP.
- Approve Daily Attendance for all Lin Scan employees in the assigned territory.
- Directly handle with employees to solve mostly minor issues or concerns of the employees.
- Execute Employee Clearance and Handover related activities for Annual leaves, Emergency Leaves, Field Breaks, Termination / Resignation, etc. Employee ticket booking related activities for the listed matters
- Executes other task as might be requested by HR & Development Manager and/or by Corporate HR Director and Head of the regional office.
- Assist 3rd party Accounting firm with AR/AP and other financial admin tasks • Ensure controllable expenses are within acceptable guidelines
- Recognize and proactively manage potential problems (associate safety, customer, facility, etc.), including escalating to the next level as necessary
- The role is long term and needs a stable person to handle the activities
- Other duties as assigned
- Develop relationships with vendors or contractors that represent a variety of services and can be used on projects as needed
- Bachelor’s or GED Degree in Administration or any other related field
- Min 5-years’ experience in complex organizations (multi-national, matrix, cross cultural, multi-location)
- Experience using Word, Excel, Outlook, and other software (HRIS).
- Ability to effectively communicate with others, oral and written
- Organizations, multi-tasking; adapts easily to a fast-paced environment
- Personable, friendly demeanor customer service approach to internal and external customers
- Maintains a well-groomed, professional appearance
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Houston, TX
Job date: Thu, 05 May 2022 22:05:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!