Job title: Hotel Maintenance Mechanic
Job description: Overview
Complete Building Services (CBS) is a company that is passionate about the operation and maintenance of buildings/facilities in the commercial and government sectors. CBS is the largest division of The Donohoe Companies, Inc. – Washington DC’s most established real estate company. At CBS, we celebrate and empower our talented employees – and it shows as we have been ranked by the Washington Business Journal as the Best Place to Work 2018, 2019, and 2020.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, and 401k plan with a match. And…we offer some not so standard, extra great-benefits, including tuition reimbursement for education/certifications, employee discounts programs (including hotels and our vendor’s products), and an Employee Assistance Program that offer free financial consultants, therapists, and lawyers. We value diversity and believe in forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is the key to our success. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like for you.
Complete Building Services is a facility management company that partners with major hotel brands Marriott, Hilton, Holiday Inn, and Cambria. We are hiring several Hotel Maintenance Mechanics to support the operation and maintenance of our partner’s hotels. This position is located in Charlottesville, VA.
In this role you are eligible to make overtime. As a CBS Hotel Maintenance Mechanic, you must be able to do the following:
- Preventative mechanical maintenance; changing belts, greasing motors,
- Tours and Logs experience; knowledge about the equipment room
- Diagnose and repair simple HVAC, Plumbing, and electrical problems
- Perform general maintenance, painting, dry walling, and light repairs
Work week: Will require weekends and nights – will work on a swing shift with teammates
Salary is based on experience, what you can fix on day one, and the licenses and certifications (like a CFC) you possess!
- Must be available to work all shifts
- Must be available to be on call 24/7
- Basic coursework in electrical and HVAC systems
- Universal CFC/R-410A
- Prior hotel experience a plus
- Reliable transportation
- Able to lift sixty (60) pounds
- Capable of ascending ladders up to a height of thirty (30) feet
- Possess excellent customer service skills
Location: Charlottesville, VA
Job date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 22:09:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!