Job title: Hotel Housekeeping Utility Person-Full-Time(Bettendorf)
Company: Caesars Entertainment
Job description: Provide assistance to the housekeeping staff to help improve efficiency in all areas of the hotel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Remove dirty linen and trash.
- Stock cabinets with linen and cleaning supplies.
- Extract and clean floors.
- Safe use of cleaning supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to operate cleaning equipment
- Perform under pressure in an interruptive environment.
- High School Degree or GED equivalent preferred.
- Must be able to obtain a valid state gaming license.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Frequent pushing, pulling, bending and walking.
- May be subject to smoking environment, moderate noise and bright lights.
At Caesars Entertainment, Inc., our Team Members create the extraordinary. We are the largest casino-entertainment company in the U.S. and one of the world’s most diversified casino-entertainment providers. Since beginning in Reno, Nevada, in 1937, Caesars Entertainment has grown through the development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions. Our resorts operate primarily under the Caesars®, Harrah’s®, Horseshoe® and Eldorado® brand names. We focus on building loyalty and value with our guests through a combination of impeccable service, operational excellence and technological leadership. The company is committed to its Team Members, suppliers, communities and the environment through its PEOPLE PLANET PLAY framework.
Our Caesars family is driven by our Mission, Vision and Values. We take great pride in living these values – Together We Win, All In On Service and Blaze the Trail – every day. Our mission, “Create the Extraordinary”. Our vision, “Create spectacular worlds. That immerse, inspire and connect you. We don’t perform magic; we create it with excellence. #WeAreCaesars”. If you are ready to create some magic, we invite you to explore our dynamic, yet unique, career opportunities.
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Job date: Mon, 04 Jul 2022 22:44:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!