Job title: Hotel Front Desk Supervisor, The Westin Buffalo
Company: Delaware North
Job description: The Opportunity
Delaware North Parks and Resorts is seeking a Hotel Front Desk Supervisor to join our team at The Westin Buffalo in Buffalo, New York. As part of our Front Desk team, you are the first line of communication for guests and the hub of all communication for the property. We are looking for motivated, energetic, attentive individuals who can provide an exceptional experience to our guests from all over the world.
Some locations may implement a vaccination requirement in the future if required by federal, state, or local law.
Starting Pay Rate: $17.00 per hour!
Receive a $750 Sign-on Bonus! Bonus is paid out over time:
$150 paid at 30 days
$150 paid at 60 days
$200 paid at 90 days
$250 paid at 180 days
The Westin Advantage:
-Great Resume Builder
-Opportunities for Advancement
-Travel Discounts at Marriott Hotels worldwide
-Owned and operated by Delaware North, a global company with worldwide employment opportunities
- Train and supervise the front desk associates to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures.
- Provide associates with guidance on handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
- Implement corporate or departmental policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with management.
- Evaluate associate job performance and recommend appropriate rewards or corrective actions, as needed.
- Prepare and issue work schedules, deadlines, and duty assignments for office or administrative associates.
- Coordinate with housekeeping department, as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- At least 2 years’ experience in hospitality, front desk experience is preferred.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Computer literate in MS Office programs; some experience with property management systems preferred.
- Must be fluent in English language both spoken and written.
- Good interpersonal communication skills in person and by phone.
- Must be able to multitask, function in a professional manner under pressure from guests and supervisors.
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to walk, bend, twist, crouch, push, pull and climb stairs throughout shift.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Expected salary: $17 per hour
Location: Buffalo, NY
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 01:40:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!