Job title: Home Health Aide (HHA)
Company: BrightStar Care
Job description: Our clients are private-pay and require high quality care so we are extremely selective in our hiring process.
We are looking for caring and compassionate home health aides to provide personal care services to our in-home clients in the Lake County area.
Come work with us and see how BrightStar Care® – Cuyahoga West (“BrightStar Care”) employees uphold A Higher Standard.
We’d love for you to take advantage of all the benefits we offer: weekly pay, earned PTO, employee discounts program, free stuff and so much more!
At BrightStar Care® we value our employees and care about their well-being. We treat our employees like our best clients and strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay w/direct deposit or debit card
- Paid overtime
- Extra holiday pay
- Employee referral bonuses
- Employee of the month bonuses
- Performance based bonuses
- Company-paid supplemental insurance including Hospital, Accident, Critical Illness, Cancer, and Life Insurance
- Earned paid time off (PTO)
- Paid bereavement leave
- Birthday PTO
- Training and continuing education opportunities
- Paid professional development
- Free online training resources
- Family membership to the local Rec center
- Exclusive employee discount and gift programs
- Monthly allowances
- Free FOOD!…AND SO MUCH MORE!
Why Work for BrightStar Care?
- We offer a variety of in-home and facility-based assignments with a variety of cases, procedures and treatments
- We offer a flexible schedule with weekend and evening opportunities
- We promote from within and offer many opportunities for career/professional growth
- We have mobile time tracking and care notes, which means you can easily clock in and out
- We seek employees who are not afraid to shape the future of our business
- We’re a nationally recognized home care brand with local community roots (every BrightStar Care® location is independently owned and operated)
- You can be part of a team that includes RN oversight on every case
- Lastly, we’re minority- and female-owned, which makes us simply different…in a VERY GOOD WAY!
Join the best and brightest! You will be working with one of the most prestigious brands in the industry. The BrightStar Care brand is HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice and has earned the Joint Commission Enterprise Champion for Quality award for 8 YEARS RUNNING! (Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process.)
- Provide assistance with daily tasks as directed in the client’s personalized plan of care, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, providing transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping
- Provide companionship, personal and hygiene care as directed in the client’s personalized plan of care, including but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities and assisting with measurements, if necessary
- Assist clients with active and passive mobility work defined by the plan of care, and documenting observed changes to the Director of Nursing
- High school diploma or GED
- Successful completion of a nursing assistant program
- A current, valid state certification and in good standing
- Minimum one (1) year of documented home care assistance and/or direct care experience at an assisted living or skilled nursing facility, etc., is preferred
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Licensed driver with reliable and insured automobile (proof of insurance required)
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision
- Empathy for the needs of the client
- Adhere to HIPAA and ensure confidentiality and security of the client’s medical information
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English and communicate effectively
BrightStar Care – Cuyahoga West serves the west side of Cleveland and surrounding areas, including the cities of Avon, Avon Lake, Bay Village, Berea, Brecksville, Broadview Heights, Brooklyn, Brookpark, Fairview Park, Independence, Lakewood, Middleburg Heights, North Olmsted, North Royalton, Olmsted Falls, Olmsted Township, Parma, Parma Heights, Rocky River, Seven Hills, Strongsville, and Westlake.
BrightStar Care® is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
COVID-19: BrightStar Care® offers you best-in-class training and precautions to ensure your safety every day. PPE is provided to every employee. We also follow strict COVID protocols, including requiring COVID-19 vaccinations.
- We require all employees to get vaccinated against COVID-19. Widespread vaccination is critical to protecting everyone!
- We are a responsible and reasonable healthcare company, and we want to prevent the spread of the virus.
- We believe vaccines are safe and effective in mitigating the spread of SARS-CoV-2 and preventing serious complications caused by COVID-19 disease.
Location: Painesville, OH
Job date: Thu, 07 Jul 2022 06:40:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!