Job title: Home Health Aide Facility Shifts
Company: BrightStar Care
Job description: Are you a Home Health Aide looking for immediate work in the Cincinnati, OH area? Do you want a rewarding career helping others while receiving competitive pay, flexible work shifts, and a generous benefits package? We’ve got the job for you!
BrightStar Care of Cincinnati, OH is looking for HHAs to join our team. At BrightStar Care, we provide uplifting in-home care for seniors and older adults who require a helping hand, a supportive companion, and day-to-day assistances. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits, you need.
At BrightStar Care, we value each of our employees and care about their well-being. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages and support systems for our employees.
HHA Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay ranging from $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurances available
- 401 (k)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount and Bonus programs
- Weekly pay/direct deposit
- Flexible Schedule to fit your lifestyle
- Free Training
- Part of a team with RN Oversight
- Employee referral and bonus programs
- Exclusive Employee discount and gift programs
- Home Care or Facility shifts available
- Free continuing education
- Supportive and Rewarding Work Environment
- Growing Company with opportunity for development
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:
- We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of facility assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Weekend and evening opportunities in a facility-based setting
- Assist with personal care such as bathing, dressing, ambulation, and transfers
- Accompany clients to the grocery store, doctor appointments and pharmacy visits
- Assisting client with active and passive mobility work defined by the plan of care, and documenting observed changes to the Director of Nursing
- Must have at least 1 year experience Home Health Aide
- High school diploma or GED
- Successful completion of a HHA program
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile with proof of insurance
- Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English and communicate effectively
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
We are strongly considering candidates with experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
BrightStar Care of Cincinnati, OH is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Apply today to learn more about becoming a Home Health Aide with BrightStar Care of Cincinnati, OH!
Expected salary: $15 – 18 per hour
Location: Blue Ash, OH
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 03:32:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!