Job title: Home Health Aide
Company: BrightStar Care
Job description: If providing compassionate, high quality care is your passion, BrightStar has an opportunity for you! Each independently owned BrightStar Care location makes more possible for the community and clients it serves.
BrightStar Care of Stroudsburg and Allentown is currently seeking multiple Home Health Aides to join our team! We have opportunities for experienced HHA / CNA’s & PCA’s.
We are offering WEEKLY PAY to Caregivers / HHA’s with every other weekend availability. Flexible hours available. Virtual AND Live interviews scheduled daily, with on-the-spot job offers being made!
What We Offer Home Health Aides (HHA):
At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their well-being. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
- WEEKLY PAY w/ direct deposit
- Flexible scheduling
- We promote within
- Mileage/travel reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- 401K w/ company matching
- Health Benefit Options
- Employees of the Month Program
- HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice
- And continued training opportunities with RN oversight
We provide care to individuals at all levels of need, and we offer guaranteed compatibility to our clients, as well as to our staff! Responsibilities may include…
- Providing assistance and hygiene care as directed, including but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities and assisting with measurements, if necessary.
- Providing assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, providing transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping.
- Assisting client with active and passive mobility work defined by the plan of care, and documenting observed changes to the Director of Nursing.
To be a part of this award winning team, here is what you need:
- MUST be able to pass drug screening
- MUST have High school diploma / GED
- MUST have CNA, PCA or DCW certificate
- Driver’s license with an insured and reliable automobile
- CPR certification and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray (if needed, will be provided upon hire)
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location: Stroudsburg, PA
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 23:27:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!