Job title: HHA / Home Health Aide
Company: BrightStar Care
Job description: BrightStar Care of North Miami, FL is looking for a Home Health Aide to work with a client living in the Homestead, FL area!
At BrightStar Care, we work to make a difference in the lives of seniors and older adults by providing uplifting in-home care, a helping hand, a supportive companion, and day-to-day assistance in their homes. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition you deserve!
Virtual hire options are available!
Home Health Aide Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay starting at $11.00 – $16.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle
- Weekend, evening, and live-in opportunities available
- Weekly pay/direct deposit
- Toll Reimbursement
- Free in-house training with Director of Nursing
- Supportive and Rewarding Work Environment
- Employee referral bonus program
- Growing Company with opportunity for development
- Assist with personal care such as bathing, dressing, ambulation, and transfers
- Accompany clients to the grocery store, doctor appointments and pharmacy visits
- Assisting client with active and passive mobility work defined by the plan of care, and documenting observed changes to the Director of Nursing
- Valid Florida HHA License in good standing
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid CPR Certificate
- Physical and negative TB skin test within the last 12 months
- Valid Driver’s License and auto insurance with reliable vehicle
- Adhere to HIPPA and maintain client confidentiality
- Negative drug screen and motor vehicle background screening
- Ability to speak Spanish is preferred
- Must be able to stand, walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
BrightStar Care of Miami, FL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Expected salary: $11 – 16 per hour
Location: Homestead, FL
Job date: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 01:07:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!