Job title: HHA – Home Health Aide
Company: BrightStar Care
Job description: Are you a home health aide looking for immediate work in Passaic, Bergen County areas? Do you want a rewarding career helping others while receiving competitive pay, flexible work shifts, and a generous benefits package? We’ve got the job for you!
BrightStar Care of Wayne and Fair Lawn is looking for Home Health Aides to join our team. At BrightStar Care, we provide uplifting in-home care for seniors and older adults who require a helping hand, a supportive companion, and day-to-day assistance in their homes. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits, you need.
At BrightStar Care, we value each of our employees and care about their well-being. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages and support systems for our employees.
HHA Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay starting at $14.00 – $30.00 per hour
- 401K (matching) benefits
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life insurance available
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle
- Paid travel time between clients
- Bonuses and employee incentives available
- Overtime and Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Weekly pay/direct deposit
- Flexible Schedule to fit your lifestyle
- Free continuing education
- Employee discounts on child care and senior care
- Supportive and Rewarding Work Environment
- Mentoring program available for new employees
- Growing Company with opportunity for development
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:
- We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of home and facility assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Daytime, Night Shift,Weekend and Live-In opportunities available, in-home and facility-based
- Available 24/7 in the event of an emergency
- Assist with personal care such as bathing, dressing, ambulation, and transfers
- Accompany clients to the grocery store, doctor appointments and pharmacy visits
- Assisting client with active and passive mobility work defined by the plan of care, and documenting observed changes to the Director of Nursing
- Valid New Jersey Certified Home Health Aide or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) License
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid CPR certification
- Physical and negative TB skin test within the last 12 months
- Valid Driver’s License and auto insurance with reliable vehicle
- Adhere to HIPPA and maintain client confidentiality
- Negative drug screen and motor vehicle background screening
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English and communicate effectively
- Must be able to stand, walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
We are strongly considering candidates with experience as a CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
BrightStar Care of Wayne and Fair Lawn is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Apply today to learn more about becoming a Home Health Aide with BrightStar Care of Wayne and Fair Lawn!
Expected salary: $14 – 30 per hour
Location: Paterson, NJ
Job date: Mon, 04 Jul 2022 04:09:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!