Job title: Health Information Technology Specialist -West YXA41573
Job description: Do you have a passion for harnessing technology to make a positive impact on Patient lives? Do you have Electronic Healthcare Record (EHR) experience, and are looking for a new career path within Health Information Technology?
IQVIA has an opportunity for you.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for a Health Information Technology Specialists to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
In the Health IT Specialist role, you will be responsible for identifying gaps in the EHR to address the goals of the EHR, including improve patient care, access, treatment processes, patient identification, and improve the end user’s experience. The Health IT Specialist will provide support to the healthcare team; physicians, clinicians, health care workers, affiliates, and partners by providing continuous troubleshooting and identifying opportunities for clinical information system improvements.
Health Information Technology Specialist
- Identify potential gaps/barriers within EHR systems at priority IDN’s & Health Systems
- Problem solve and provide solutions and resolution of EHR gaps
- Works collaboratively with customers including end users, licensed clinicians, IT, informatics team, EHR Manager and analyst to ensure patient safety gaps are identified as it pertains to product
- Align resources in order to develop comprehensive plans by priority institution
- Complete needs assessment with Institutional customers in order to address patient safety gaps in the EHR
- Develop and Implement comprehensive customer specific plans
- Will act as matrix team Health IT Specialist subject matter expert to both internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for identification and sharing of Health IT insights with appropriate stakeholders (Marketing/Access/Sales)
- Assist customers in optimizing EHR systems in order to address gaps in patient care including: Inpatient, Outpatient, and Emergency Department
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university required; Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 4 years working in design, build, and/or testing expertise and experience with EHR software, including: Epic, Cerner, Medi tech, McKesson preferred; and/or within a Health System informatics group or team at leadership level, or similar role within a pharmaceutical company required
- Clinical IT experience, Pharmacy IT, or Nursing Informatics, preferred
- B2B or software sales experience preferred
- In depth knowledge of healthcare and health information technology, and software build, and/or optimization techniques
- Ability to discover issues, prioritize and problem solve to resolution
- Identify potential gaps/barriers within EHR systems at priority IDNs and Health Systems
- Team player with the willingness/ability to work in a matrix environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude, flexibility
- Ability to consistently travel overnight
IQVIA offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you! To be considered for this position, please Apply to the link below.
Paste Link to req here
For more information about IQVIA, please visit our website at:
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities.
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status.
Location: Dallas, TX
Job date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 05:34:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!