Job title: Group Director Client Engagement (Healthcare) Health New York, NY Req ID: 8209
Job description: About Us: VMLY&R
VMLY&R Health is a global brand and customer experience agency that harnesses creativity, technology, and culture to create connected health experiences. But what does that mean? It means we’re a creative agency that is built on the promise of collaboration and human connection. Creating connected brands isn’t just what we do — it’s what we’re known for and who we are. We empower our clients to excel at the intersection of “brand” and “customer experience,” starting with simple goals: Create work that becomes part of people’s lives; promote value for our clients; improve health outcomes and, in the best of cases, help the world.
We’re committed to building a united global network of creators and thinkers, regardless of their age, race, skin color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. With over 12,000 employees across the globe, our influence is made stronger by applying our collective experiences to tell stories that not only sell products and experiences, but also guarantee positive representations of all communities.
Our unique culture is rooted in a great deal of care for you and your success. Above all else, we are committed to strengthening your experience by ensuring your inner potential continues to be discovered.
We also offer about a dozen employee resource groups (ERGs) that allow you to tap into your personal identities, interests and passions. Our ERGs celebrate ethnic diversity, life as a working parent or caregiver, neurodiversity, the LGBTQ+ community, wellbeing, and more. Regardless of your interests, there is no shortage of opportunities to get involved, so tap into our global network and find where you can make your ideas come to life.
The Group Director Client Engagement serves as General Manager of each alignment team to manage a book of business on behalf of the agency. He or she is the most accountable strategic lead on the alignment team, responsible for all aspects of business management, including overall business growth, casting and team development (with a concentration on the Client Engagement team), engagement lead with senior-level clients on key accounts, and managing expectations with his/her Managing Director.
The Group Director Client Engagement works with internal teams across disciplines to develop, craft and refine strategies to achieve client goals and execution of strategies and is responsible for ensuring that Most Important Partner status is established across accounts. It is the responsibility of the Group Director to ensure that teams deliver Marketing Excellence, demonstrate Ownership, provide solutions grounded in Intelligence, and drive Innovative thinking and solutions. The successful candidate must be team-oriented and possess excellent leadership, problem-solving, interpersonal, and communication skills.
The Group Director Client Engagement sets the vision for all partnerships and ensures seamless delivery across the Client Engagement team. He or she is responsible for overall agency profitability for the book of business managed. The candidate must be prepared for a fast-paced environment and be comfortable making decisions.
The Group Director Client Engagement runs key business groups across a set of clients ensuring strategic leadership, talent growth and financial profitability. They own and are accountable for all facets of the business and its operations. The idea is that someone looking at a Group Director role wants executive-like experience, including leadership and finance responsibilities.
- Leads, and collaborates with, alignment team leadership to set the vision, business and engagement plan for the alignment business
- Sets and achieves profitability goals that are on par with agency benchmarks
- Manages and approves all investments to ensure a strategic focus and pay back
- Develops and maintains the most senior level relationships within a given client organization
- Focus is on building depth and breadth of relationships with key clients and harvesting new business opportunities
- Establishes and maintains team culture
- Has excellent presentation skills and organizational skills.
- Is able to craft creative briefs and provide clear, persuasive briefings to Creative teams and remain an active contributor throughout the creative development process.
- Has a deep knowledge and experience with multichannel marketing.
- Has a proven approach to cross-functional, cross-agency and partnership collaboration.
- Has a distinct understanding of strategic process and ability to drive innovation.
- Is responsible for overall agency profitability for book of accounts.
- Familiarity with ecommerce and online advertising is necessary.
- Is able to lead and grow multiple clients.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field; graduate degree is a plus.
- At least 10 years of experience, including large-agency interactive and client-side experience.
- Experience with paid search campaigns, major online media and emerging media is required.
- Has experience with digital marketing and/or managing the design and development of websites; traditional marketing experience is a plus.
- Has experience in large-scale project management or enterprise site-building.
- CRM/Direct experience is beneficial.
- Has experience managing employees.
As the world leader in communications services, we rely on the creativity of our people to deliver the best work for our clients. In return, we invest in our employees by offering them a diverse suite of benefits from best-in-class carriers, with enough choice and flexibility to keep them and their families healthy and happy today and tomorrow.
- Corporate gift matching program
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Paid parental leave
- Ranked No. 1 in advertising for our adoption assistance program
- Corporate discounts
- VMLY&R Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) team, which guides, celebrates, and promotes cultural literacy; increases employee engagement; recruits and retains a diverse workforce; and builds internal opportunities for people to learn and grow.
VMLY&R is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. VMLY&R is a M/F Disabled and Vet .
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 07:40:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!