Job title: Graphics Operator – Part Time
Company: Univision Communications
Job description: Production Operations at Televisa Univision is looking for a Graphics Operator to join our team!
Responsibilities include playing back graphics for live and pre-produced shows and working closely with show producers, graphic artists, and production staff. The Graphics Operator will report to the Production Manager.
YOUR DAY-DAY: (aka Responsibilities)
- Cue and trigger graphic elements such as name and location lower thirds, boxes, full screens and wall graphics.
- Along with a strong technical background, the Graphics Operator must be alert, fast paced and able to work productively under high pressure situations.
- Be highly organized and able to work closely with show producers, graphic artists, and production staff.
- Knowledge of iNews and basic computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Office and Outlook).
- Knowledge of Vizrt Graphic System is preferred.
YOU HAVE: (aka Qualifications)
- Minimum Associates Degree or equivalent college degree.
- Minimum 2-years’ experience on live shows.
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish) required.
- Must have a working knowledge of control room workflows, basic GFX formats and execution.
- Able to perform many different duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of broadcast and production technology.
- Interpersonal and professional communication skills.
- As this position supports a 24×7 operation, candidate must, in addition to being able to work regular hours, have on-call availability and flexibility to work days, nights, overnights, weekends and holidays as needed and without advance notice. Additionally, candidate may be required to work on site for extended periods of time to provide coverage in special circumstances, such as during tropical storms/hurricanes
TelevisaUnivision believes that a happy, well-balanced employee is what makes our culture thrive. We offer a wide selection of perks and benefits including PTO; tuition reimbursement; wellness and employee support programs; 401K; and life and other insurance plans. This is all in addition to our comprehensive and competitive health benefits package featuring medical, dental and vision coverage options.
#LI-ONSITE (for 100% onsite requirement)
Univision requires that all U.S. and Puerto Rico employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to submit proof of vaccination. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and will reasonably accommodate a qualified candidate, who may be unable to be vaccinated, consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Univision is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location: Miami, FL
Job date: Fri, 01 Jul 2022 05:12:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!