Job title: Graphics Design Manager
Company: Firehouse Restaurant Group
Job description: Graphics Design Manager
Firehouse Subs® is one of the nation’s leading fast-casual restaurant chains with a commitment to and passion for hearty and flavorful food, heartfelt service, and public safety. Providing support for more than 1,200 Firehouse Subs restaurants in 45 states, Puerto Rico, and Canada – we are currently seeking a Graphics Design Manager to join our team.
This position executes traditional, interactive, and motion graphic design projects for Firehouse Subs marketing initiatives. This role will support projects from the Brand Marketing, Social Media, Digital Guest Experience, and Field Marketing teams. The incumbent in this position will report to the Director of Brand Marketing.
- Concept and create motion graphics for use via Firehouse Subs social media channels supporting marketing initiatives such as quarterly promotions, special events, or brand milestones.
- Translate existing brand look and feel to select print projects including : signage, test menu materials, and local marketing assets.
- Create new marketing assets as needed. This may include: menu materials, signage, web landing pages, digital ads, flyers, coupons, banners, and other local marketing materials
- Develop new field marketing assets to support Field Marketing Manager-led initiatives
- Develop and/or update marketing materials and templates for use by franchisees via our online marketing asset site
- Adapt and create multiple formats and versions of assets for field marketing team
- Collaborate with the Brand Marketing team and our agency of record to interpret and maintain the look and feel of the Firehouse Subs brand; seek opportunities to proactively enhance the brand look, when appropriate.
- Partner with Brand Team to develop and operationalize workflow process for all field and HQ creative submissions
- Participate in creative review of systemwide creative assets developed by agency
- Intermediate or stronger knowledge of design programs including: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, and After Effects
- Experience in conception and creating motion graphics such as animated GIFs, short social videos, animated digital ad content
- Extensive graphic design experience
- Experience creating still images, creating composite images, or editing photos; some exposure to still photography
- Experience in managing and executing print design projects from concept to final mechanical file release
- Experience contributing to digital and interactive design projects for web, mobile, social, and email
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently but also collaborate with other team members (from marketing and non-marketing disciplines)
- Ability to effectively manage deadlines
- Ability to effectively multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Flexibility, a positive attitude, enthusiasm, and excellent problem-solving skills required
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college/university preferred
- 5+ years design experience
- A portfolio of work over a range of creative projects
- Design experience in a marketing or agency environment preferred
- Creative thinker
- Problem solver
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Must like subs
- 0% – 15% travel
- Preference for Jacksonville-based candidates (HQ role)
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Job date: Mon, 04 Jul 2022 04:22:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!