Job title: Graphic Designer – University of Kentucky
Job description: Job Description
The Designer Coordinator III is responsible for the development and delivery of high-quality sales and marketing communication. We support the global salesforce’s efforts to drive growth and win record levels of new business. The team is creative, collaborative and dedicated to fueling the growth of the company. The BRC is based in Center City Philadelphia.
- Utilize InDesign skills to produce highly complex sales, operations, and internal support materials: flow-in text, insert pictures, apply style guides, page numbers, formatting, spell checking, etc. for a variety of documents.
- Expert PhotoShop skills to deliver slicks, brochures, internal communications, events, and other graphic design projects, as well as graphic design work requiring an advanced to expert level in Illustrator.
- Continually improve and demonstrate best practices to peers, clients, and organization.
- Gain clarification, approval, and feedback from clients on proposals and other materials.
- Assist in the integrity, coordination and organization of shared electronic files.
- Work with content and proofreading team to ensure proper grammar, message consistency, and brand voice for all documents.
- Ensure quality assurance for all documents and materials for assigned clients. Ensure corporate identity compliance, high-quality photographs, and accurate content. Maintain quality throughout draft, editorial, and production phases. Participate in production of documents as needed.
- May be required to work non-traditional work hours to accommodate workload and delivery of deadline-driven projects.
- Commitment to and consistent ability to meet project deadlines, while managing multiple client priorities.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
The job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activates may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- A positive, can-do attitude with a deep desire to constantly be looking to improve, better and grow the team.
- Expert project management skills, with the ability to multi-task while still maintaining quality of work and meet deadlines.
- Assignments are broad in nature and require efficiency, speed and consistency.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills with thorough attention to detail.
- Ability to think creatively and approach a wide variety of projects from new angles.
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to manage up and down the organization.
- Skilled at research and the use of content management systems to find information and options for sellers.
- Exhibit strong customer service traits and has a proven record of high customer satisfaction feedback.
- Must be able to handle deadline pressures and multiple assignments and clients. Track record of taking a leadership role in proactively creating and maintaining timelines, updating team on progression and proactively following up on adherence to timelines, and performing work within specified response and turnaround times.
- Advanced to expert level proficiency in PhotoShop, plus a proven advanced to expert proficiency level with Illustrator. Premiere/AfterEffects (or similar motion graphic software), and/or web software (preferably Ektron or Flash or WebEx recording) is a strong plus.
- Advanced knowledge Adobe Creative Suite with a superior command of InDesign as well as Microsoft Office with an emphasis on PowerPoint
- Must be comfortable in a PC format.
- General knowledge of Qvidian or another content management system a plus.
- Recent graduate to 3+ years of relevant professional experience. College degree in design, business, or communications, or comparable work experience. Coursework in advertising, marketing and graphics is desirable.
- Portfolio of relevant marketing or sales materials is required at interview stage.
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective equipment (PPE).
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing – a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work – our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at or connect with us on , and .
Location: Lexington, KY
Job date: Fri, 01 Jul 2022 22:09:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!