Job title: Graphic Designer
Company: Chenega MIOS
Job description: Chronos Operations
Company Job Title: Graphic Designer
Clearance: Background check with the ability to obtain a public trust
Location: Washington, DC
The Graphic Designer will develop the overall layout and production design.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide visually appealing website designs and elements using Adobe Photoshop.
- Assist in developing websites and managing website content.
- Implement web development standards and federal regulations to various types of file formats.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- High school diploma or GED and extensive (4+ years) professional experience in developing websites and managing website content, with at least 3+ years of experience developing websites
- Successful completion of DoE background check and ability to obtain a public trust
- The position requires a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of website development, including technologies, like HTML, CSS, and ASP.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and ability to create visually appealing website designs and elements.
- Knowledge of web development standards and federal regulations, including Section 508 accessibility and the ability to implement this standard web content to various types of file formats.
- Ability to communicate well and work closely with program staff and contractors.
- Skills necessary to improve the appearance, accuracy, readability, and general communication ability of data in reports, in both written and electronic formats, using graphic design and adherence to NCES standards and guidelines.
- Demonstrated experience in preparing graphics for reports, specifically reports containing data analyses.
- Working knowledge of the following: Microsoft Office, specifically, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service internally and externally.
- Ability to respond to COR/task leader, and customers’ changing priorities with established deadlines.
- Ability to work as a functional part of a core team with ED staff and its other contractors.
- Exceptional ability to communicate clearly, courteously, and effectively.
- Exceptional ability to communicate orally and in writing.
- Ability to deliver quality products/services that meet and/or exceed customer needs/requirements.
- Ability to travel for up to 25%.
- Ability to occasionally work after hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Location: Washington DC
Job date: Sun, 03 Jul 2022 05:35:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!