Job title: Graphic Design Specialist (Temporary)
Company: Orangetheory Fitness
Job description: Our Learning & Development team drives the concept, development and implementation of scalable training programs and learning events that empower franchisees and staff to achieve optimal results. The Graphic Design Specialist will collaborate with members of the L&D team and other HQ departments to design and produce graphic art and visual materials for both print (execution guides, training workbooks, etc) and digital media (e-learning, PowerPoint presentations, event digital assets). The Graphic Design Specialist will ensure the layout and design are brand compliant and that they follow Orangetheory brand standards and best practices.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Conceptualize, design and implement creative graphics and content both for print and digital on-time
- Develop and design visual layouts for e-learning, training programs and special events
- Write copy that is clear, concise, inspiring and brand-conscious
- Take existing and/or new content (presentations or other training materials) and update accordingly to create a branded final product.
- Ability to collaborate with other L&D design team members to deliver project(s) on time
- Ability to work independently, self-direct, and be self-sufficient while succeeding in a team environment
ARE YOU QUALIFIED?
- 2-4 years of related experience in the Graphic Design field
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (advanced degree or certifications are a plus)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deliverables
- Demonstrated success developing visual content for different modalities
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders and driving development timelines
- Shows a strong passion for learning development and enhancing the learner experience
KEY SKILLS NEEDED
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills are a must
- Outstanding eye for creative design (interface, layout, typography, color theory, flow, and all sensory aspects)
- Familiarity with production processes and rendering methods, including offset printing, photography, and interactive media
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Captivate is a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with an LMS is a plus
This is a full-time position that s able to be performed remotely.
Why Join Orangetheory Corporate?
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Job date: Sat, 02 Jul 2022 07:12:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!