Job title: Graphic Design Project Coordinator
Company: Newell Brands
Job description: Position Title: Graphic Design Project Coordinator
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Reports to: Leader, Graphic Design Operations
The Graphic Design Project Coordinator (GDPC) is an integral role in delivering all graphic design projects on time, and in full, while providing additional support to the internal teams.
Primary responsibility is to assist in the facilitation and coordination of graphic design projects, including
assistance in managing content deliverables and key milestones throughout the project life cycle. This
position will be key in keeping record of daily details such as schedules, routing and reviews, and final
asset delivery. The GDPC will partner closely with Graphic Art Directors and Designers
in communication with internal business partners, external studios and vendors.
- Act as team nucleus to gather and distribute project information to team members to maintain
- a smooth and proactive workflow
- Support and maintain project schedules to ensure timely completion of a project
- Manage routing and reviews of artwork throughout the life cycle of a project
- Create daily and monthly report-outs to track progress and status of all assigned projects
- Support and assist the Graphics Team during the digital and physical proofing stage of projects
- Act as the point of contact with our internal business partners, and external agencies as needed
- Assist in scheduling design meetings
- Act as task / project administrator for all assigned projects
- Tracks and reports requests, progress and job status.
- Releases files to vendor, archives assets as released to print, and obtains copies of final assets post-production.
- Archives post-production files according to production guidelines.
- Highly organized; Detail Oriented; Resourceful; Adaptable; Proactive
- Creative problem-solver with “can-do” attitude
- Ability to work efficiently on multiple projects, under pressure and meet deadlines
- Works well independently, or in team situations; team leader and player
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with, and collect information from colleagues
- Working knowledge of design processes and its requirements
- Expertise in workflow management and keen prioritization skills are a must
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience
- Proficiency in Office 365; proficiency in Workfront or similar project management software a plus
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Marmot, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal OpportunityEmployers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Job date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 03:30:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!