Job title: Front Office / Desk Agent $ 16.50 / hr – Caribe Royale Hotel
Company: Caribe Royale
Job description: Title: Front Office Agent
Department: Front Office
Location: Orlando, FL
At the Caribe Royale, we are extremely excited about the expansion of the Grand Caribe Convention Center, the complete renovation of all 1,335 suites and villas, and a new lobby creating a new “arrival experience”. If you are excited, and passionate, about ensuring our guests have a memorable experience then this is a wonderful time to join the Caribe Royale family.
- To be friendly, courteous, and helpful to all individuals, both guest and non-guest (on the phone and in-person)
- To be able to check-in and check-out guests in a timely, accurate and courteous manner
- To assist with guest requests, whenever possible
- To command a working knowledge of all special rates/packages – requirements, restrictions, special arrangements, services/amenities included
- To acquire in-depth knowledge of Resort services/facilities and major attractions in the vicinity and Orlando area
- Knowledge of all hotel credit policies and procedures
- To assume any additional responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor
- Must be a team player
- Must possess exceptional guest service skills
- Able to work weekends and holidays
- Stand, sit or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift
- Strong communication skills are required
- The ideal candidate is friendly, courteous, and always smiling (with guests and fellow associates)
- Only candidates who meet the above qualifications will be considered
Hourly Rate: $16.50
Why work for The Caribe Royale Orlando?
- We offer a positive and fun working environment.
- We offer the opportunity to grow within our property
- We offer great benefits such as weekly pay, 401K, paid holidays, health insurance coverage, and much more!
Expected salary: $16.5 per hour
Location: Caribbean – Orlando, FL
Job date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 22:47:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!