Job title: Front Desk Supervisor-Renaissance Raleigh Hotel
Company: Renaissance Raleigh
Job description: Front Desk Agents or Night Auditors are you ready for a promotion?
We are hiring a Front Desk Supervisor!!
We are looking for associates and Leaders that have a passion to serve others! Working at the front desk means you are at the hub of the hotel with the most interaction with our guests as the front desk supervisor you are the one that brings this group to a cohesive team focused on providing our guests excellent service while maintaining all brand standards. Your role is key to the overall experience the guest will have. Your keen sense of being proactive, responsive and caring will make all the difference. If you enjoy engaging with others, leading a team and have a winning personality and high sense of responsibility – this role is perfect for you! We have a great company culture at Concord Hospitality where everyone is valued and treated with respect. Many of our supervisors advance in a couple years to Assistant General Manager roles!
Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
Check guests in and out efficiently and in a friendly manner.
Handle guest mail and messages per established procedures.
Develop a thorough knowledge of hotel staff, room locations room rates, amenities, and selling strategies.
Take reservation requests efficiently.
Answer switchboard in accordance with standards of proper telephone etiquette.
Block rooms and handles special requests.
Monitor room availability and offer FOM and GRM assistance in yield management and restrictions.
Handle safe deposits by guests per established procedures.
Keep lobby and desk area clean and presentable.
Have a thorough knowledge of emergency and security procedures
Here are some reasons our associates like working for us:
Benefits (Full Time Associates only)
We offer competitive wages. Full-time associates are eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefit package, which includes medical/dental/vision plans, life insurance, ST/LT disability options, 401K options, tuition assistance, discounted room rates at Concord managed hotels, plus training & development and career advancement opportunities.
Our culture is based on our five Cornerstones and they are what we consider our foundation: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and Fun. It’s important to us to provide a great work environment for our associates and we strive to hire the BEST associates in the market. At Concord, you can enjoy a culture where you are valued and our Associate First policy is a way of life. Utilize your hospitality talents with a Company that cares about you and your development. We do many fun things on property to stay engaged with our associates and show you we care about you.
You take pride in your work, the hotel, and your employer to make sure we exceed our guests’ expectations. If this is you, we want you to contact us… Now!
If you are seeking a position where you can grow and be a part of a fun team, this job may be your answer. We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
- 2 or more years experience in Hotels
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of coworkers
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
See job description
Location: Raleigh, NC
Job date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 22:06:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!