Job title: FOIA Law Clerk
Company: Contact Government Services
Job description: CGS is seeking a Law Clerk to join our team supporting the legal mission of a large federal agency. This position will entail a wide range of legal services including research, drafting, document review, and litigation support.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Law degree, or currently attending an ABA-accredited law school, having completed at least one year of study.
- Requires sound working knowledge of federal and state court systems, legal research procedures, and legal research resources.
- Requires excellent written and oral communication skills and thorough knowledge of legal research tools such as LEXIS and Westlaw.
- Must have hands-on familiarity with a variety of computer applications, including word processing, databases (such as document review and file management systems), spreadsheets, and imaging.
- Hands-on familiarity with ESI tools and knowledge of e-discovery procedures and resources.
THE FOLLOWING SKILLS ARE PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Federal Security Clearance of Public Trust or higher
- Familiarity with Relativity 9.0 or higher version
- 2+ years legal support experience
- Trial Support Experience
For more information about CGS please visit:
Location: Washington DC
Job date: Sat, 02 Jul 2022 22:42:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!