Job title: Financial Analyst, Advertising, International Expansion
Job description: DESCRIPTION
Amazon.com seeks a Financial Analyst to be a key partner for the International Expansion team to drive growth of the Amazon Ads business in newly launched marketplaces. We are looking for a top analytical mind interested in solving ambiguous problems and helping to drive growth of new marketplaces.
You can learn more about Advertising products at https://advertising.amazon.com/
Key job responsibilities
- Provide forecasting support for international marketplaces
- Provide strategic support to key business initiatives and investments
- Drive insightful deep dives into our business and present your findings to senior leadership
- Uphold and enforce an environment of ethical practices and strong financial controllership
This role requires an individual with excellent business, communication, and technical skills, enabling collaboration with a cross-functional team and senior business leadership. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who loves to innovate and solve hard problems!
A day in the life
As a financial analyst, you will lead forecasting for the International Expansion team and also provide strategic decision support. You will work with a cross-functional team of sales, marketing, demand generation, and Sponsored Ads product teams. You will be an integrated member of the team and establish mechanisms to influence and shape strategy for International Marketplace launch business.
About the team
Finance is all about the numbers…unless you work at Amazon. We help others understand finance and are trusted advisors for every facet of data and communication to ensure our leaders have the most up to date and reliable information to help make the best possible decisions. In this role, you will support the International Expansion team which is tasked with launching sponsored ads products in a new marketplace, thereby, increasing the base of multi-marketplace advertisers.
- 3+ years of experience in finance or a related analytical field.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, engineering, economics, or related fields
- MBA or Masters in Business, Economics, Mathematics or Statistics
- Advanced Excel
- Analytical, financial modeling and reporting skills required
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Solid business judgment capable of driving an organization to the right results with a focused, pragmatic approach
- Experience operating successfully in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Proven ability to influence the decisions of senior business leaders through effective verbal and written communication
- The ability to work through ambiguous business problems with minimal direction
- Experience with digital advertising, marketing, sales and big data
- Familiarity with data science applications for business
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 07:19:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!