Job title: Feature Lead – Technology – GMOT
Company: Bank of America
Job description: Job Description:
Senior Developer is going to work on various BAU and initiatives in BOA messaging suite of applications. Applications are in-house built implementations. BAU activities can range from implementing discretionary enhancements, resolving non permitted technologies, addressing performance issues, etc. Initiatives are going to be industry driven Trace reporting, CSDR etc. This individual needs to play a role of individual contributor who can self-lead. He/she can take ownership of each and every assignment end to end by working with various front office and back office application business and technology teams.
- 8+ years of software development experience
- Self-learner and able to work efficiently in remote working conditions
- Excellent communication skills(spoken and written)
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to plan the work and come up with deliverables
- Exposure to financial industry and understanding of financial products
- Ability to work in global Agile team
- Have open minded to learn both legacy and new applications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Core JAVA and ability to work in different frameworks
- Messaging framework experience(IBM MQ) and JMS
- Unit tests and functional tests framework
- RDBMS experience. Sybase hands on skills
- JDBC hands-on experience
- LINUX hands-on experience
- XML and schema experience
- Exposure to in-memory Databases
- J2EE web based frameworks
- Hibernate experience
- Spring boot experience
- Experience in handling high volume data
- Willingness to learn things independently
Bank of America’s Global Banking and Markets Technology Organization:
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Responsible for providing leadership, technical direction, and oversight to a team as they deliver technology solutions. Develops solutions and processes for delivering features based on their knowledge of design/architectural patterns and Agile/DevOps practices. Ensures the systems design and requirements are aligned to achieve the desired business outcomes, and that team practices and coding/quality principles are aligned to achieve the desired technology outcomes. They have built significant experience through multiple software implementations and has developed both depth and breadth in a number of technical competencies. Designs and develops and is accountable for feature delivery. Applies enterprise standards for solution design, coding and quality. Ensures solution meets product acceptance criteria with minimal technical debt. Responsible for compliance and security items and audit support at the team level. Acts as a liaison for production activities/issues. Works with Product Owner to ensure that product backlog/requirements are healthy, with clear acceptance criteria. Guides the team on work breakdown and execution. Plays a team lead role (as an individual contributor) and mentors the team. Guides team members with skills and practices (planning & estimation, peer reviews and other engineering practices). Identifies skill and role gaps, and works with Technology Manager to address them. Works with Technology Manager in creating resource contingency plans where required. Individual contributor.
Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: 40
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Job date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 07:46:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!